Abbreviations and Acronyms

Hello, community!

I am wondering, since this community is fond of acronyms and abbreviations, what each one means and if there are some that I don’t know about.

Perhaps we could make a comprehensive list here for all to see! I will update the list as I learn more from the community.

BBW = big beautiful woman
SSBBW = super-sized big beautiful woman
USSBBW = Ultra-super-sized big beautiful woman
BHM = big handsome man
SSBHM = super-sized big handsome man
USSBHM = Ultra-super-sized big handsome man
FF = forced feeding (?)
BDSM = Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism and Masochism
XWG = extreme weight gain
WG = weight gain
SWG = slight weight gain
BE = breast expansion
M/M = male on male
F/M = female on male (or vice versa)
F/F = female on female
BB = blueberry (?)
IF = interactive fiction
VN = visual novel
RPG = role-playing game
FA = fat admirer
TF = ???

6 Likes

USSBBW is not missing?

I will add this. Thank you!

Aww gawd, I’m toats failing the exam on monday

2 Likes

It’s weird… I feel like I’ve forgotten that we in the weight gain community use so many acronyms as part of our regular discussions.

I don’t know any others, but they’re probably out there, somewhere.

About the only unfamiliar ones were FF and BB, since I’ve heard the terms a bunch, but never seen them abbreviated. Ultra anything just doesn’t get said, even when it’s accurate; most artists probably just aren’t aware of the term.

1 Like

We definitely don’t have a lot of acronyms. This pales compared to the level of abbreviations and acronyms a lot of communities have and BDSM, BE, F/M, M/M, F/F, VN, IF, RPG aren’t even specific to here and everyone should know about those just being online. Also, RPG is one of the most commonly used acronyms ever (especially since it is a pure genre label) so it doesn’t make any sense to put it here. IF and VN are basically the same, although less known about as acronyms and not used as exclusively as RPG.

FA = Fat Admirer

Not everyone knows all the acronyms and abbreviations. I didn’t say that they all belong to this community, I just said that this community is fond of them i.e. uses them a lot.

I don’t see a problem with putting up this information.