About the Feed My Affection category

This category is for discussion on the weight gain themed dating simulator “Feed My Affection”. For information on the game, please see this post.

You can post anything about the game here; whether it’s feedback, bug reports, or suggestions. It’s a big project with a solo developer, so any such feedback is most welcome. Just be sure to use spoiler text when talking about any potential spoilers.

2 Likes

I really like the character Bob in this game so far is there a chance that he’ll be a romance option, or perhaps the other guy who works in the pizza place in the future?

2 Likes

I’m glad you like the character; he’s always fun to write! This could either happen if there is a high enough demand for it (through votes on Patreon) or if someone commissions it once I open in-game commissions.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying back to me and hopefully others like him as much as I do as well I love his personality too but you know how the weight gain kink is as a female majority for popularity but I’m glad you like writing his character too anyways love the game so far and can’t wait for the next update

2 Likes

No problem, I’m only sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I know what you mean, as with my audience it is even more unlikely that any male character will win a vote, but there’s always a chance that somebody will commission it.

2 Likes

Well to be honest my second favorite is the Wanda so even if he doesn’t have a romance option in the end I’ll still be able to have Wanda as the romance option

1 Like