About the Skyrim5 mode Devourment Refactor AE

As the title,I have used MO Manager and downloaded all the pre-devour reconstruction mods, created the BodySlide preset, and applied it to the clothes. When I entered the game to devour, I found that the character’s abdomen model did not change, but later I found that there was a 2.5GB file that was not downloaded. How can I deal with this situation? Thank you for answering my question. In fact, I am a novice player of Skyrim5.

and,can I ask If I need to creat a new Bodyslide preset and creat all the clothes new preset?

that’s for the ‘Trivu’s Vanilla Outfit Conersions_CBBE 3BA_HIMBO’,I downlod that,but with now iedea to figure it out.I mean where I should put it in?Just like mod file,to use the MO manager to install this?

In fact, I seem to have found that the Devour and Reconstruction Mod can run, but it can only run when the character is naked. Once clothes are put on, there is no way to know the character’s body shape. And when I create a character, the VORE module (that is, the option of the Devour and Reconstruction Mod) option cannot be seen due to the obstruction of clothes, and the body shape brushing has no effect at all. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Even though I have used fnis to read the action data and change it, and re-create the BodySlide model group, I cannot debug the Devour Reconstruction module by re-entering the game and opening a new save file.

Maybe a lame question but are you batch builded all armors in Bodyslide?

You should try asking the Discord of that mod (They have one). But first thing first, check if you did batch build all outfits and tick the “build morphs” option". Second is to go to EngineFixes.toml and change the line that says “Scaleform Allocator” and “Memory Manager” from “true” to “false”. If that doesn’t work, then try asking on their discord.

1 Like

Thanks bro, but I have almost no time to play games recently, which is a pity. I will definitely try what you said when I have time.

OK,and thanks you can reply my question,and like I said above, I don’t have time to play games recently, I will definitely try it when I have time, thanks!