About the The Pirate’s Fate category

The Pirate’s Fate is a/an Visual Novel game.
Embark on a swashbuckling adventure in The Pirate’s Fate, a visual novel experience with a unique twist: the story, the crew, and who you are transform based on your choices. Seek treasure, find love, and choose your fate.

There are many, many WG sequences in the game, as well as 45 romance paths, lots involving characters who have experienced WG. The game has other transformations of all kinds as well.

Currently, the game is on sale at the Humble Store:

Let us know if you have any questions about The Pirate’s Fate. We’re happy to chat.

2 Likes

Just finished playing the 3rd path. Kudos for the game design, relatable characters and nice artwork!

So far, Morgana is one of my favorite crew members. Are there plans to expand this game further aside from the current DLC?

This game is Uh-mazing! Its pretty much the best furry game out there, I’d say. And the artwork is phenomenal! (Leo when he becomes trans is my fav)

Hi, im here to just ask if theres a way to delete the save files of the game so we can play it brand new?

Hi, I am T.F. Wright, co-creator of The Pirate’s Fate. Thanks so much everyone for your kind words about this game. There are no plans to expand the game beyond the current DLC and expansion. However if you enjoy reading more work co-created by both me and artist Volkenfox, you can read some of the weight gain themed illustrated stories we worked on before making the game, as well as other WG related ebooks I did, on my web site.

For those of you who like my writing, I also did another game, Wicked Willow, which does not have a major WG focus, although there are a few fun transformations, including a TG transformation. Volkenfox is working on a new game that does have some WG, State of Flux, but that isn’t finished yet.

2 Likes