About the Tribal Hunter category

We are developing an action platformer with an open world. You play as a village guardian who can shift his body shape, allowing him to grow huge and devour enemies. As you grow, you can use this ‘growth’ as energy to fire projectiles at enemies!

The goal of the game is to power up your abilities in order to fight powerful enemies and bosses around the world, saving your tribe members and growing your village.

Honeycam 2019-04-14 00-07-51

10 Likes

I’ve been waiting for ya to appear here! the demo was amazing! can’t wait to play it proper

thank you so much! we keep working hard to finish the game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I, too, have been pretty interested in the game for quite some time, so super excited to see it posted here and to hear that its release is coming up pretty soon! I’m genuinely not exaggerating when I say this is perhaps my most anticipated game release for the year, and has been for a while!

In the meantime, I’ll sit here in silent support as work continues on the game~ <3

Is there going to be a standalone version of the game? I want to get the game when it’s out, but I don’t want there to be a fetish game in my Steam library.

thanks a lot for your support!

1 Like

I prefer not my game called as “fetish game”, not saying it doesn’t contain fetish stuff, but calling it like that sounds like it’s all about it and nothing else.
and if you are ashamed about, I suggest you to not play it

Does that mean there will only be a Steam version?

we might release on itch.io too

5 Likes

i hope theres a sequel one day

O jogo terá uma versão mobile