Ai chat character, (office worker )

My attempt at a progressive corruption character, if you have any issues or suggestions please share them

An ex model looking for work, pick the stipulation for her new job

New character coming in a few hours, putting as much time as I can in dialogue between you and her.

I know I keep asking, but if anyone has a preference, for either fetish, appearance et, feel free to message me or comment. Iโ€™m getting an idea on how to make every character unique, like the corruption and the model one, plus with the points gained from referrals Iโ€™m able to get better images

meet clara, your stalker neighbour, she might be manic, but maybe you can control her, trick her or just embrace her

you are a female dating millie, get her to gain or have her feed you, and explore you growing body

I tried making it with the new ai chat in mind but Iโ€™m unsure what to think about it, still works great with anything else

I changed it, the mist seemed to not work and the day counter failed, so now thereโ€™s abilities in the world, we know yours and your roommates but do others have any

Introvert office worker

Currently trying out this chat bot and Iโ€™m so in love with it. Do you have to sign up to keep going though?

You get daily login bonuses, which is 400 points. I feel gpt 3.5 which is only 15 points is good enough to progress as long as you frequently remind the ai about whatโ€™s happening. Also the button next to where you type splits the box in 2, Iโ€™ve used that a loot to split talking from action or even doing double action, it saves me a lot of points.

Signing up with the link gets you 1000 more, when I first started I made another account to get more points to make sure itโ€™s something I enjoy before putting time in

I started out with this one. It is definitely an experience. (I have never really done something like this before) That being said, I really liked how there was this UI thingy that told me some stats about her in the beginning, but after just a couple of prompts it just didnโ€™t show up andymore, no matter what I tried. Also she isnโ€™t quite how you described her to be. I donโ€™t know what can be done about this, but she quickly developed into a glutton that only thought about food and exploring her bodyโ€ฆ I canโ€™t even tell if I pushed her into this or if this kind of deterioration from the initial characteristics is normal

the ai tends to be a bit stupid sometimes and you have to directly remind it how they look, dress or remind to show the ui. so i found typing * then show her stats * it often works. the the ai has good memory but pretty short in reality so unless you remind it in the second chat box when you press the star each time mechanics like that tend to fail

After saving up some points, I gave it another try with cgbt-4 instead of 3.5
The difference in cost is quite enormous but after the fourth or fifth character devolved into something barely reacting to anything I wrote, I was a bit frustrated. Spending more points on the better ai means that I canโ€™t write as much, but in return the characters keep their initial personality and are more eloquent overall. I hope theyโ€™ll reduce the price for it eventually because 2-3 messages a day isnโ€™t that much tbh

1 Like

You just become roommates with her and you want to make money fast and easy, but be careful, she likes to feed you, are you gonna accept, encourage her, play ignorance or influence her to eat more

A poor university student who needs help

Either travel in the past by sleeping to change the present or take the hard route

1 Like

I love the idea behind this one.