Airo University (Bug patch just released!)

Seconding this post. It feels very odd for my character and Fey to be only 160 lbs and the descriptions mention that they get stuck in doors. Also the riyu bugs are a plenty, updating on weight ends the chat early, and playing games OR stuffing bugs out and can even end the chat early. Similarly, trying to stuff Fey cause an error for me, and the option no longer exists.

4 Likes

hey there is another scrept should i delet the old one and replace the download one.

downloaded the newest version, the part where it asks your hair and eye color is missing so the game bugs out if you try to look in the mirror.

Hi,

Just started playing,when I go to the park, I get a bug error. And the same for looking in the mirror. Any idea how these can be fixed. The game is exciting otherwise. I love this sort of thing, so if you could fix it that would be great.

Getting the mirror exception error as well. Ignoring it takes me to the next text block but says "[hairlength] [hair] and [eyecolor] eyes]. I would presume that the error panel is instead of where those variables would be set.

Edit: Going to the Study Block on the first day also has an option “Attend [subject] lecture (1)” that leads to another exception error.

2 Likes

I swear there’s something wrong with my version of the game. Not only can I not look in the mirror, but

1. I had 50 history and couldn’t work at the museum
  2. The game breaks no matter your coding level if you try to work as a programmer
  3. I can’t seem to gain even a decimal of a kg after a few weeks of ending the day at 100-110 %. I also randomly went down from .88 to .85 and have stayed that way for a long time.
  4. If you end the day in town, it takes you home for the morning, then takes you BACK to town during midday.
  5. Just to name a few places the code breaks: trying to stuff fey, trying to stuff yourself over the computer, looking in the mirror, etc
  6. Fey’s weight hasn’t seemed to changed despite eating with her and giving her the max diet every day.

I don’t seem to be gaining weight and getting a error for looking in the mirror too

If you just downloaded the game as is, it may be impossible to gain. Someone on this forum made a third party patch to fix it and that’s how I played the game

Really happen to have a link? Does it fix the other bugs for looking at yourself in the mirror? Would like to try it out if possible?

@ffviimaster2004 Bugfix patch: script.zip (23.8 KB)
Install: Go into the game folder and replace the script.rpy with the one from this .zip

Should fix nearly everything, both weight gain and mirror, as well as several later errors. Didn’t check the museum content though.

4 Likes

That’s awesome thank you for this will try this out later on tonight.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the weight gain hasn’t been fixed. The weight still doesn’t change.

Have you used the scale?

it dosent work for me either
i can lose weight but i cant gain it
and ive also tried the jobs both writer and coder and both of em comes up with an error
and when i look in the mirror another error comes up

Curious. Everything works for me.
You game version is 1.0 and you downloaded the script.zip, opened it and replaced the script.rpy included with the one from in the /game folder?

Yes. That is exactly what I did.

Did you start a new game? Some base variables that only get set on start were changed.

Is there any negative effects to having your fullness to high? Or is it the greater the fullness the more they gain?

Higher fullness increases weight gain. Ending the day with more than 110% fullness adds 3 stress. Being over 6 stress reduces weight gained on that day.

1 Like

Ah ok perfect thank you for the info.