Alternate Cookie Design - CookieClicker

Before I get on to how I did this. I am using the steam version of cookie clicker, if you want to use this cookie design for the browser version, well… I’m sorry, but I can’t help you there.

I have recently been playing cookie clicker again, and I wanted to change the cookie to a normal cookie. To a chubby dragon eating the cookie. so I made the image shown below

If you want to download it, or if you just to look at the full image you can through my furaffinity here : Login Required -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

So my method is a bit unorthodox, but I’m sure that it will be the same results. if you have any issues please commit down below.

Right click cookie clicker in the steam library and go to “Browse Local Files”. then go to “resources” then “app”, “src”, and finally “img”. then scroll down until you see the “perfectCookie” png

Then replace the file name with the alternate cookie design and it should look like this.

!!!DO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SAME NAME AS THE PREVIOUS COOKIE OR ELSE IT WONT WORK!!!

(you can ether rename the previous perfectCookie or just delete it. it’s up to you)

17 Likes

This is so cute! IDK if I’ll use it in my own game but I love the art.

1 Like

The art is very cute. There have been some projects here in the past with clicker games done from scratch, could be a good idea to try your hand at it with cute art like that. We are lacking in cute chubby furry games. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Hey, that’s really cool! Maybe, you should reskin other games also?

1 Like