Amuse's Big Fatties Additions (Race Support & Granular WG Sprite Updates)

I’ve tried both links for the Alrune mod, but the sprites for the NON-granular wg don’t change. What do?

1 Like

facepalm
You’re totally right. I misunderstood and just thought the links themselves were incorrect, not the actual download files.

I have fixed the issue and uploaded a v1.1 to the download post above! Thank you so much for reporting this issue.

1 Like

Granular WG Resprite v0.1.0 is now available! It updates all the human sprites, of both genders, to match the art update of the latest WIP release of Big Fatties. Granular WG is REQUIRED for Granular WG Resprite to work. It is not a stand-alone. It has only been lightly tested, so feedback is appreciated.

Known Issues: The arms on the Huge/Titanic stages are not complete for female characters, so the bra can appear partially missing most of the time. I’m tired and forgot I still needed to update those when I pakced everything up.

You can find the download link in the first post of this thread! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get some side by side shots of the original Granular look and the resprite you’ve done? It would make deciding which one someone likes more easier.

1 Like

I might be able to put some together later, but the main goal of my resprite is to match the new sprites that dispatch is currently working on, that are mostly unreleasd. Without a sprite upgrade the granular sprites don’t just look “different” they just wont match the main mod at all.

At this time, there is a chance Mr. Moto is going to upgrade these sprites into the main granular mod for consistencies sake, anyways.

2 Likes

Hey, I was wondering. I’m helping a friend make a custom race support for their custom race. But for some reason the BF support and Granular support mods aren’t showing the chests for BF and Granular. If I send over the folders, could someone have a look? The Granular should be the same as most GWG mods. But the BF is using an older build than the WIP version, so layout of folders is slightly different.

1 Like

nvm, we found out the problem. All is good. :slight_smile:

àpropos consistency when I have a female human character with corpulent and fatty size, as well as stuffed belly, she has a somewhat reddish dark arms.

slime race support. i beg of you. mod fatties version isnt working with normal or granular

1 Like

Could you please add support for Lombax Revival or Spirit Tree please?

1 Like

where do you get the slime spawners from?
from ingame bz idk where they are

separate mod called action spawners or something like that

is there any protogen race support with this mod?

Sadly no, it’s very unlikely there will be protogen support for StarPounds. Unless someone decides to add support for it.

I could probably support it on my granular patch since the legs are not digitigrade since I suck at pixel art on digitigrade. But that will be far off.

where can i get it?
bz i would like to have it if not then I have to resume the mod I am working on which I am on the Fatty part
and I simply just want to get done with it but it takes awhile to retexture each stage

https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/granular-wg-for-starpounds-wip-release/

I am currently on working on corpulent chest to get updated. I will be releasing the template for the lower weights once I get done.

Also you can dm me on discord and I can hand over what I have. The more help on updating and adding races to the granular would always be appreciated.

whats the discord user then mine is: NightGen-89#5958

I sent a fr my username is under nacatcrazy

Are you going to update this for star pounds? I would love to see a patch for star pound for the jelly slimes since they added a slime cave thing in star pounds.