An Imp Appears!

Hey all! Been lurking for a couple months and decided to make an account!

Bit about me; I’ve been a 2d digital art hobbyist for 8-ish years now (but I trained myself wrong as a joke so I’m still not all that good). I have an interest in game development and I’ve been playing with RPG Maker and GameMaker, however my pc is a potato that runs these programs at like 3 fps so I doubt there’s going to be any progress on that front for a bit :upside_down_face:

My kinks started with old school BE and hourglass stuff, and now include big chonkers, big tums (be it preg or stuffing), and occasionally inflation based stuff. Size difference can be pretty great too.

I don’t quite have any art examples to share just yet, as I’m still working on a backlog of kink pieces. I’m also busy with art projects that are completely unrelated, so I’ve got my hands full for a while. That being said, I’m hoping to eventually produce some content to submit here!

That’s about all I’ve got for now, I’m excited to be here!

8 Likes

Welcome, darling~! It’s good to have you here!

2 Likes

Many thanks, your Highness! I’m very happy to be here!

2 Likes

Sup! Welcome! Hopefully you find what you’re looking for here.

1 Like

I think you be okay here there are tons of people here with BE and Hourglass kink in fact I am one of them.

1 Like

Huge thanks! Appreciate the warm welcome :smiley:
Honestly I’m already very impressed with a lot of these projects, and the community itself seems super friendly.

Those are definitely my favorites! BE is where it all started for me, I’ve been kind of “branching out” into other kinks ever since I first discovered it

Welcome! Happy to have you here with us! I know that pain of working on an under powered comp but I hope you have fun experimenting with RPG Maker and GameMaker

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
I’ve been looking at some tutorials for GameMaker, and it’s pretty fun to play around with. My coding experience is pretty negligible so that’s been a bit of a hurdle, but I’m excited to learn!