Another Japanese chubby game

Honestly one of the best WG games I have seen in a hot minute. It’s basic, but it hits all the right notes for me. Just hope that the translation gets improved a bit, because it totally deserves it.

1 Like

I think you can win the 2nd contest if you only eat the stuff from the merchant and then not eat at the restaurant. But it still feels very rng.

Also it seems that you hit ending 4-1 if you make Shall 240kg regardless if you still have money.

Quick tip to avoid money troubles, buy the rings and then sell them back later or over buy food. I think the rings have the best return though giving you 750 after buying them for 1000. I think you only get 3 coins back if you get and resell the food. (Anyone know what the rings actually do?)

The only reason right now for doing this is to get enough money to beat the game whil having the charaters be higher weights. Spam the highest quests and eat just enough to keep your weight the same but make sure to buy the rings or food the day before the game checks how much money you have.

Other quick tips, if you run out of money and havent gone to eat for the week, the characters will sell their weapons out of hunger and then go eat for the week automaticly,

Some of the other characters also gan weight, Idk if it based on the adventurers size, the amount of weeks spent, or how far you are in the eating competitions. The point is that at high enough weight the blue haired girl by the fancy restraunt will pay you to taste test her food because she is the chief for the competitions and has gotten to fat to taste test herself. She gives 500, meaning 2500 for week, pretty good when you get to fat to run higher level missions.

3 Likes

Is there a list of the current endings? I would be super appreciative if that was something we could put together!

1. Have enough money to leave and be fit
  2. Have enough money and be chubby (either Shall or Forte)
  3. Get fat (either Shall or Forte) (I think coded to trigger without eating contest at week 12)
  4. Get too fat (either Shall or Forte)
  5. Get too fat (both)
  6. Leave without enough money (no idea how this triggered for me, happened at week 12 with each character at either base weight or weight level 1)

Ex. Gluttony queen (get Shall to eat at the regular restaurant at a high weight requirement, possibly 400kg+)

If there’s more let me know and I can add it in! Sorry this is also off the top of my head so if y’all know the specific ending numbers (ie. 4-1, 4-2, etc.) please feel free to let me know!

3 Likes

5 is both getting too fast and being stuck at home eating constantly.
i believe 2 or 3 is just Folte getting fat and not shall

1 Like

Game automatically triggers an ending at week 12. Unfortunately, there’s no ending for both fat for ending 3 regardless of money had. It just chooses whoever has more weight at the time.
There are 4 endings with 1 having one cutscene, 2 having 2 cutscenes, 3 having 2 cutscenes, and 4 having 3 cutscenes.

Overall fun game, but I do have some questions:

1. Are there any weight stages past the one where you have to buy the Bikini Armor / Magic Robes (don’t remember exact name of this one)

2. Is it possible to beat the level 3 eating contest? I always fail the 3rd one, no matter how heavy I make Shall.

I haven’t actually tried the third eating contest.

Btw, the girl that cooks all the food for the eating contest gives 500 per day (3500 per week) after Shall or Forte reach bikini armor/dancer clothes. Maybe that might be the way to win the third eating contest.

I assume that the game creator will add another art and coding for after week 12, since it’s kinda weird that the last weight stage has no art. Just the outgrowing armor part.

Is there any way to download this as a different file type? My computer is windows and really seems to hate some winzip files, as even RAR opener, winzip, etc. don’t always work.

Can confirm it is possible to beat the 3rd contest! Focusing your growth on only the swordsman (stuffing with the highest cost snacks that favour them [ie. meat, cake, etc.] and only going to the regular restaurant) allows you to have enough weight to beat the 3rd eating contest late into the game.

https://en.bandisoft.com/bandizip/
Use this, it unzips everything winrar does, AND 7z files

1 Like

Or get 7zip, since it’s free and works. I remember distinctly someone was having massive issues with an online decompiler.

1 Like

Thank you! I also wanted to ask, what are the point of the two save files that pre-exist when i start the game?

They’re probably copies from the person who ran the translator. He uploaded a copy of his own game, I think that’s how this works.

Oh, those were my savefiles, forgot to remove them.

1 Like

Can I ask, how did you get so many rings? like did you hack/mod it or

That’s what I did, though in the last 3 days I couldn’t go to the restaurant or buy food because I was so poor. Is there a better way to make money while still hyper feeding the swordsman?

rpg maker save editor, it can be found with google and is just a website where you can edit almost any rpgmaker game’s save.

This is mostly used to get tons of free money because it is the easiest thing to do because rpgmaker’s money tracking variable is almost always the same so you don’t need to learn what line of code or item name you need to cheat items.

1 Like