Apocalypse XL - Stuffing Focused RPG, postapocalypse college / city setting - 0.17 "Alcatraz"

Is it really illegal if the owner of the house joins in? Also is anything illegal if there’s no law? Studies say “…” because all the people are dead. Amber says to do what you want. Janet is too busy laughing of other people’s misery to tell Amber that just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.

Liked these sidequests, as always. New character too! Bet she will reappear in Madison’s third quest Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Man this update to the board was fun! Very much enjoy the museum bit a lot! Jay quest was fun too and nice to see jay develop. And finally Manson was my fav of thus update even if my dream was dash at the end for poly tbh cause the dynamic was really fun to watch

1 Like

Does any one have a save file from the end of 0.14? I lost mine when moving it to google drive

1 Like

file3.zip (18.9 KB)

Here you go! Sorry if that took a while

1 Like

Perfect, thank you very much

1 Like

I have to say with each update Amber is slowly being the less crazy one of the group.

1 Like

I mean, living in the apocalypse will do that to you, especially given that it’s been months in-game at this point. That’s a lot of time for people’s sanities to begin to crumble a bit.

2 Likes

I’ve returned to game after quite some time and damn it get so much bigger and better :slight_smile: I just wish we would have giantess Amber for more events :slight_smile: Maybe some failed lab experiment that has made her grow temporary or body adventure of her friends being nommed :slight_smile:

1 Like

As someone who, unknowingly, probably wanted to commit arson at a young age via flaming arrows, this update was really nice; also Jay’s side mission was really nice as well.

1 Like

After over a year of following this game I finally have an account for this website so I can simp for the characters on this site too lmfao.

7 Likes

New game update on Patreon! What’s going on at Alcatraz island?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/apocalypse-xl-0-105111117

5 Likes

Nice, I hope game wouldn’t need much fixing (as sometimes new things tends to bug old ones). Can’t wait for public release.

1 Like

Apocalypse XL v0.17.0 “Alcatraz”

Continues the main story.

• What’s going on at Alcatraz island?
  • Visit Pier 39. Eat too much shrimp.
  • Giant woman who throws rocks at you.

Download on Itch:

Join my Patreon for perks such as early releases and HD art files:

https://www.patreon.com/zenthicks

Join the Discord server to discuss the game:

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder. Note that saves from the “demo” version aren’t compatible with the full game. (If you want to skip the section in the demo, enter 8762 in the ATM.)

Please let me know if you find any bugs :wink:

6 Likes

The arcade was based…

nice, Catgirl to scratch the old Rachel itch

Nice, always was wonder about military here. And damn, its the first time when I feel actually bad about Janet.

1 Like

Wow this was still a funny Update with great joke but the whole Miliary thing Was a catch 22 because they need the date but now there doom tons of people were trying to stay from the virus and man Janet I so sad about that I hope she come back.

1 Like

There’s a small bug inside the giant girl. You used the same picture ID for the darkness overlay and the show images from the plushies so if you use one of the plushies inside of her it removes the darkness.

2 Likes

I’m impressed that you found this, good point. I’ll change the layer the plushies display on so that this doesn’t happen.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say, the horror in this update was really something. It definitely got across that what they did had repercussions. While it was inevitable, they could also have done better in mitigating it - loved Amber’s moment of realisation that the middle of the night was the worst possible time. I’m eager to see what happens with Amber and Janet too.

Could you maybe add a way to revisit the pier and get more plushies though? They were really fun but I wanted to get on with the story so I didn’t have the patience to nab them all in one sitting.

Also looking forward to seeing more big lady who throws rocks at you. Maybe she can move in with the big mean snake lady.

7 Likes