Apocalypse XL - Stuffing Focused RPG, postapocalypse college / city setting - 0.17 "Alcatraz"

This is my fucked up and evil chapter >:)

If you use the replay function at the computer in Amber and Janet’s room, you can replay the pier section. The arcade machine is usable there and the plushies go into your actual inventory. The computer is magical don’t question it.

4 Likes

Thank you, and thank you magical computer!

1 Like

I hope we will see more weight gain scenes for our all cat girls :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten easter egg about someone telling stories about Keith, Amber, or other characters at this point =P (esp. since some of the uninfected survivors will have to make contact at some point)

The amount of adventures would definitely make a great book for future generations in case theres no footage from Janet’s camera that is

1 Like

New game update on Patreon featuring funny raccoon
WiresHappy

https://www.patreon.com/posts/apocalypse-xl-v0-107353270

8 Likes

I thought people consider beer to be the liquid form of bread?

1 Like

(forgive me, but this has to be done before the games finished)

“I ever tell you the time my buddy Keith consumed a literal tree after rolling out of his dorm through a window? Imagine how many splinters he had to deal with it and whatnot- gets interrupted by a killjoy

“I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith made a mini clone of himself and tried using this Amber chick as a puppet for diplomacy? Should have heard the conversation/responses throughout that plan, shame the diplomacy failed and- gets interrupted by a killjoy

“Did I tell y’all about the time my buddy Keith infiltrated Alcatraz despite the military presence there and stuff? He did get what he wanted, but lets just say there’s a good chance of fallout based on what took place right before the plan took place an- gets interrupted by a killjoy asking him to save it for later

3 Likes

On this topic, when is Amber going to get to consume an entire tree?

I guess Janet can bud off a mini clone. It’s got to be spring soon right?