Apostles (Latest Update 0.10: July 2023)

If you’re looking for quick weight gain story and fetish elements this game isn’t going to deliver on that. But not only will you start to get into things, the game will go full on into weight gain and hard. It won’t just dip it’s toes into the fetish it should be very worth the pay off for playing.

That said however, Apostles not only has great fetish material the story and characters within the game are just really well done. And outside of a fetish game I know I found myself wanting more of the game for its content and narrative Irregardless of fetish (which is not that common for me personally).

2 Likes

@Krodmandoon
I wasn’t necessary saying that i wanted a quick weight gain game. My issue was that at times tasks are tedious and end up being boring at times. I would enjoy it a lot more if some of the sections weren’t as tedious and cut a little shorter so it doesn’t take forever (at least what it feels like to me) to move onto the next part of the game.

I enjoy the dialogue at times but sometimes it’s a bit too draggy, but it is something a lot of rpgs have and it’s not really something you can avoid unless you wanted a bare bones game.

Back to the quick weight gain thing. I don’t tend to like it when it is done far too quickly making it quick and unforfilling. Stuff like that works in short bursts and unless the writing is amazing it makes it feel for the most part pointless. My point is that the game feels draggy at points, but overall the story is good and i’m left to wonder what happens next. I will not deny that i’m interested to see what happens next and i will not deny that i find some bits out last their stay. One last thing, it definitely is a breath of fresh air to have a weight gain game not just be about the weight gain but also have characters you are excited to see carry on their stories.

1 Like

The story is really meant to make you fall in love with the characters and give them real depth. Not every word spoken has a direct meaning, some of it is just people enjoying each others company and spending time together. There is a lot of genuine connection between the characters and that’s what I enjoy about it.

I prefer to think of Apostles as an interactive visual novel more than anything else. I hope you can find more enjoyment from Apostles going forward because I think it’s pretty special for this genre.

2 Likes

I definitely will keep playing the game. I plan to do so today at somepoint. Sorry if this reply was a little late…hehe.

1 Like

I love this game at first I was in it for the weight gain part but now I just really like the story it is the best game I downloaded and it was worth downloading I’m never going to delete it. This game is the best I would 100% recommend this to others.

3 Likes

Thank you! You are too kind! I hope to continue to impress with updates down the line!

3 Likes

Another month, more progress!

Which is not the new I wished to give, I wanted to say progress was done, but not just yet. While this is turning out to be what I hope to be another pretty darn good update, it’s also taking a lot longer then I intended. So I’m sorry for that!

But while I’m going a bit slow, my artist CJ has been rocketing ahead with a dazzling array of art! Not just new sprites, but new face sets for many of the charaters who have packed on some winter weight. (And who won’t be losing it in the relaxing summer months!)

Here’s just an example with everyone’s favorite waitress Sophia.

sophia_beeg
SpringSophia..

Check out his links above if you ever want to support his work!

Andwho that’s all for me, I’ll head right back to the work and get this update out as quick as I can, though I warn its still a few weeks off. Also I warn, Sebastian is going to take a series of L’s this update. Including possible femdom, possible ass crushing, possible sodomy, possible Jean-Luc related stress, and poss- certain death.

18 Likes

Let me be the first too say, if that’s what sophia is looking like this update THEN WOWZERS im even more excited than i was before!! Also those sebastian “Ls” sound really interesting, wonder what jean luc lore we’ll get🤔 seriously cannot wait to play through dude, your games the best!

3 Likes

Oooo, Sophia looks REALLY good. Always like that level of chub! Would kill to have that be a generic face template!
and rip Sebastian

2 Likes

Can I just say that the idea of Gretel gaining weight is super hot. She could do with some pregnancy pounds. :wink: It would be even funnier if Sebastian was the father. :wink:

1 Like

Fantastic tease, can’t wait to play the update! Sebastian may be taking L’s but we’re only getting wins here :smile:

1 Like

Few weeks off

Hey, weeks is better then months, i’ll take it

Taking some L’s

I swear if that’s a pun

3 Likes

@chubchan Thank you! Don’t worry, Sophia is just one of MANY who will be getting new outfits and art. Heather, Mauve, Pamela, Jacob, Bel and more are also on the list!
Jean-Luc and other saviour lore will also be coming in abudance!

@PlusParsnips Thank you! And not only Sophia but many others will be getting new fae templates custom to them! And yes Sebastian will be missed!

@WankA12 Who said anything about Gretel gaining weight!? But really pregnancy is far off as holding hands is still far too erotic for Gretel to handle.

@SirBunnyMan After his dramtic ending last update, thought it only fair to bring him down a few pegs.

@Altair123 Sadly that is not an “L” pun, but I do promise she’s behind at least a few of those XD.

1 Like

It is purely a fantasy of mine. Pregnancy weight would suit that girl oh so well. The cravings and hormone swings would also no doubt work wonders for her mental state.

1 Like

I would suggest the opposite on that one…

if anything, babies and Gretel should be stay far the fuck away from each other…

Still, aren’t the only one enjoying that mental image.

4 Likes

Looks familiar…

6 Likes

@Nerds Looks like someone has gotten big enough they’ve started spilling into different dimensions!

2 Likes

Will playing from the start be better when the sprites are updated again? To experience the level better.

Incredibly biased here but I genuinely think a pregnancy would go a long way in solving Gretel’s issues. What better way to prove that she’s not a monster meant only for destroying things than creating life? Not just that, but carrying it to term through a long and laborious but loving process? Even her self hating psyche wouldn’t be able to refute that one. It fits so well in fact that I’d honestly be surprised if that wasn’t where the story was going. Though Sebastian wouldn’t be able to throw scalding water at her anymore in her delicate condition.

2 Likes

This game already has Weight Gain, Mind control, harem(technically), pregnancy would just make me get Kink Bingo, albeit if they have no plans for it, that’s fine.

1 Like