Apostles (Latest Update 0.10: July 2023)

That’s what happens when you do the 100% red options for Heather. Sebastian don’t play around with punishments! Though yes it is a dream.

Also are any of the pre loded saves with the 100% red?

No all the saves come before that content. The 3 saves are all in the same place, just have the difference of who was chosen to pull the adventurers away and who would look for Dina.

1 is Gretel 2 is Lily 3 is Sebas.

1 Like

Ah, I usually went the Gretel route, but is there any difference?

Flavor text mostly. For example if you look for Dina as Lily, then she will meet Bel for the first time then, and acknowledge it during Steph’s feast.

But for the most part no they don’t really matter. That is NOT the case for future choices. Whether you do pure blue pure red or a mix will matter.

1 Like

Ah, all righty, and thanks for being quick to answer. ^~^

Also I never got this, for the sign burning, do you burn the red ones for the 100% red or the blue?

Sorry didn’t mean to follow up being quick to answer with not being, but you caught me as I’m climbing into bed!
But if you want the obedience path burn red. Rebel path burn blue.

1 Like

You’re fine, it mas my fault for tempting the karma chameleon.

1 Like

Wait, you can lok for Dina ?
Maybe I’m dumb but I didn’t see the when you can go in her house…
I didn’t even know you can go in her house for this update

For Dina, it’s the girl that goes hunting a lot. When hunting the blonde haired fighter breaks her rib and that’s when you search for her. Not 100% sure of this, but if not then it may be another search mission.

Hmm, I’m pretty sure that Dina is the blue-haired girl who pretends to go missing pretty early on while the white-haired bandit dude is still around. That’s the point where you go look for her which has some minor text differences later down the line based on who you picked to search for , so that must be why there are three separate saves for that. You don’t looking for anyone in the new update if memory serves.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the reminder, as for that as stated above the search is already finished for the three different routes, though they all bring different colored routes.

0.4, as with every release you’ve made, is absolutely excellent. Like, this is quite possibly the best RPGMaker game I’ve ever played, thank you.

1 Like

Aww, thank you! Glad you enjoyed!

1 Like

Added a bug fix file to fix some small problems (like Lily being named CHUG CHUG CHUG at the end)
but nothing major that might be needed for a re download if you already played. Said bugs will still have there fixes in 0.4.

Assuming I didn’t break anything with the fix, it’s enough lollygagging for me it’s time to go back to work!

6 Likes

Just wanted to throw some more encouragement out there and say I absolutely love this game! The slow burn was rough when I played the first version months ago but its an important part of what makes the game so great and engaging as the story progresses.

I can’t wait for the next “episode” and I can’t wait to see more of Heather especially!

3 Likes

Heyo! With 0.3 I felt like I didn’t do quite as adequate a job keeping people up to date, so for 0.4 I wanted to give some loose monthly progress updates for those intrested!

Hard to believe it’s already been a month since 0.3. Hope every had a good gamejam! I’ve been chipping away at the next update little by little. It’s shaping up to be a nice little ditty of an update. If the previous episode was the “Sebastian” update I can say now that this next update will be almost all Lily all the time.

I won’t give any spoilers of course but expect an update full of Feeding, lust, sex, and just the general bullying of Gretel.

Anywho that’s about all I’ll say now! I’ll keep working hard to get another update out there! (Although yesterday I did take a break to binge watch re:zero season 2. But come on, the plot is all about!, mental suffering, and the 7 deadly sins, that’s like catnip for me!)

13 Likes

Sounds like a hell of a time.

1 Like

Glad the slow burn is paying off!

And Heather is an interesting one to write so I hope you like what else she has in store! Hard to imagine I planned for the 4 adventures to not last past the 3rd update in terms of content.

But really thank you again for the kind words, always helps as encouragement to write!

1 Like