Are there any good down to earth realistic weight gain games out there with a female player character?

Well, the title pretty much contains the question.
I’m looking for a weight gain game that’s pretty down to earth (so no magic or aliens or etc. Or at most a very tiny bit of those) that also has a female player character that can gain weight.

1 Like

maybe, Gain of Life?

Gaining perspective maybe? It was originally male only until it got updated: Gaining Perspective - Weight Gaming

Also, project bob. But there’s no images.

Yeah, it seems like down-to-earth projects are pretty rare on this site. But what features are you looking for that could not be expressed in writing?

Im surprised it hasnt been said already but The Weighting Game is one of the best made games here. And also one of the most realistic as far as that’s concerned. The latest update will set you back 5 bucks, but the older .2 version is free on patreon.

1 Like

@ChunkyFunky Thanks for recommending my game :slight_smile:

I did think about mentioning it myself, but it doesn’t have a female player character. (plus I don’t like to blow my own trumpet…)

4 Likes

No problem, it’s a blast.
I suppose you are right though, you don’t play as Alice lol. I figured that they were looking for games with women gaining weight and just worded it funny.