Are there any inflation/ pregnancy centric japanese visual novels?

i know there is a bunch of visual novels with those fetishes however i haven’t found any that revolve around it (and there’s a single visual novel that tacles feederism and weight gain bu there isn’t a translation for some reason). do you guys know of any? one which’s plot actually
acknowledges those themes as part of it’s plot
i would appreciate if you people told me

1 Like

A long time ago I played a VN named Junketsu★Megami-sama! “Tanezuke Shite Kudasai, Danna-sama!” centered around getting a whole Parthenon of goddesses pregnant, and repeatedly at that. Not a whole lot of inflation, but lots of unique children one pregnancy after the other. Looks like there’s some translations too.

1 Like

there is no complete translation

Hey, if you’re still looking I have a recommendation. Swaneye put out a lot of vn’s with preg content, but Maman Kyoushitsu is the most centered on it. You play as a kid who leads a maternity class, so even the routes that don’t start with the girl pregnant incorporate the kink. Personal favorite route recommendations are Saera and Mimeri’s routes if you don’t want to go for the whole harem ending. I’ve also played two routes of the Swaneye vn Hara Chuchu, and I’ve heard good things about Hara Kano, but while those have a lot of good preg content, they’re not necessarily centered on it. Hope this helps.