Axugaem2: Official Post (Ver: 0.8.3) - Catacombs and Catgirls Update

Thank you for pointing this out! As cool as it would be to make it a feature, it’d mess up the storyline too much to be practical, so I’ll make sure to fix it asap!

Once you are able to go to Bablo Isle, you can find a husk (green-skinned man) there who will give you a rod voucher. Take the voucher to Del Nyan to get a fishing rod.

Abby only changes sprite once in terms of permanent weight gain, but there are a few scenes throughout the game where she’ll eat enough to change sprite temporarily (for the duration of the scene), and I’ll be adding more such scenes soon!

1 Like

I’m struggling to recruit Elmira. I have Abby back, and Arciella is already awake, but when I try to speak to them in the Inn they’re too busy singing to have a conversation. Is there a way to make it night again so I may add them to the party?

You may need to have Abby physically be in the party for the cutscene to trigger (In general I try to avoid programming things that way anymore, but if in doubt try it! If it still doesn’t work, that’s a bug and I’ll have to double check it.)

Tried it with Abby in the party, out of the party, and as the only one with Claire. I think i’ve found a bug :frowning:
Which blows since I don’t want to progress without Elmira and miss out on fattening the bosses

Why does this forum autocorrect emoticons into emojies >:(((

I went back to a save four hours ago and worked my way back, as it turns out she probably did get her introduction. Because Elmira doesn’t repeat where to go if you want to speak to em’, later on when I found out you could recruit them I thought they were giving me “…” and that’s all. So I wasted several hours and put the game down for multiple days just to get the dialogue telling me where to go.

OG there’s no bug I’m just dumb-

How do i unlock Elmira, i try to talk to her but nothing happend

After you come back from the water elemental’s temple, speak to them and they’ll tell you to meet them in Windrush Canon on the third floor. The races are just above Crabshoot Bay so it’s not far. After you speak to them there, you’ll be given a quest to recruit her - so teleport back to Crabshoot and speak to the sonic elemental hopping in there. You’ll need the nature elemental awake to go back through the swamp, so progress the story some more and check your tent after if they’re still sleeping off the separation.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing out that Elmira doesn’t remind you where to go once she’s told you. You’re not dumb, I just didn’t program that to be particularly intuitive. I’ll update her dialogue for the next update so that nobody gets confused!

And how do i get in to the air temple? After defeating the fire kingdom

Fair. However, would a small Easter egg be possible? Like if you do some specific steps, you can get cross to “join” you in del nyan, and then he promptly leaves to get the story back on track.

I’d understand if you can’t include this however, bugs are meant to be squashed after all! You’re making a great product either way

I think I found a bug. I am unable to use the tent and I am stuck in the crystal. I think it is because of abby, but I am not too sure about it. All I know is I chose Nell’s route all the way through the bridge, then soon after got abby’s affection to 90 or so, then I was unable to use the tent.

Btw, are all the edge fragments available? Or am I pointlessly looking for more than 13 at this point?

Not all the edge fragments are available at this point. I’ll include it in the patch notes when they are! Thanks for finding that bug too. Are you getting stuck in the crystal on the world map or in the tent?

Glad you like the game!! And I’ll keep the idea in mind if I’m looking to sneak more options/easter eggs into the game at that stage!

Start by taking the downward exit out of the Sand Swamp (it will open up after Arci wakes up post-Khur and rejoins the party.) Go to the large mountain in the Thunder Highlands and Rescue the neko at the top. Then talk to her back in Windrush Canyon and meet her at the Del Nyan Inn afterward. The rest should be pretty straightforward after that.

In the tent, which is what is leading me to believe that it is a cutscene or something of the like preventing me from moving. It leaves me unable to do anything, from interacting with anything, moving, or hitting esc.

Ok, I’ll look into all the tent cutscenes and try to fix the specific bug you’ve found for the coming update!

How to access the debug room?