BBW card game idea

Hello everybody!

So for the longest time I have wanted, tried & failed to come up with an idea for a TCG featuring fat, inflated & berried ladies. I use a program called MSE2 to come up with the cards, but it only allows me to use pre-existing card games as templates unless I can get creative & program my own which is not my forte… Most of my ideas fall through due to waning interest from myself or a stark lack of resources & usually I don’t discuss my ideas as I usually believe they will just end up falling through anyway or I just don’t feel like writing anything down…

So I have decided to throw this idea into the void & see what happens with it…

The idea is that the game is an entertainment sport where 2 or more characters fight in a ring NOT to KO the opponent, but rather to entertain a crowd. Each player would have a champion & would build a deck consisting of cards such as action cards (used to attack & other things), Items/equipment cards, event cards (which can alter the flow of the game), & minor character cards (minions/extras who are more fodder for entertainment). The idea is that a round of play consists of players taking turns each performing a single action until both players pass their turns at which point a sort of recovery phase happens & a new round begins. Each action is worth a certain amount of points & the goal is to accrue a set number of points before your opponent(s).

Well, that’s all I can make myself type for now… let me know if anyone is interested in hearing more &/or expanding on this idea, I’d love to hear feedback. Thanks for your time & have a blessed day!

4 Likes