BBW Smash Bros. (ON PAUSE)

Now, gameplay-wise in a perfect world, the goal of the game would be to eat as much food as you can find on the map as possible while swatting your enemies away from it within the time limit. You would then get fatter and harder to knock away the more you eat.

Say every character just had a normal attack, a dash attack, a special attack, and a unique shield to make it simple-ish too. You would have to reanimate everything for every weight level so it HAS to be simple.

That’s really just one pitch though, it could be that everyone starts fat and they can’t change that weight. That lets us make this a more normal fighting game then-

It’s really arbitrary tbh, just who you adding?
I’ll get these obvious ones out of the way first:
• Peach
• Daisy
• Zelda
• Samus
• Rosalina
• May or Hilda from Pokémon probably
• Callie &/or Marina
• Isabelle? Villager? …Annnnkha?.. This is the heads or Tails part of the list
• Lucina
• Wii Fit
• Palutena
• Min Min
• Bayonetta? Likely?

NOTE: You are very free to suggest characters from major weight games on this very website. My first guesses would probably be the Thief from Eat the Dungeon or any of the Queens from Feed the Crown. Maybe the Knight from it?

4 Likes

I know someone’s going to say them, so I might as well. Cooking mama.

2 Likes

Why the fuck is Tails an option, he can’t be a BBW

Anyway I’m gonna be a nonconformist and volunteer Lady Luck from Dauntless.

Maybe Lady Dimetrescu, since the internet’s oogaboogaing over those mommy milkies rn. Will probably come back with more ideas later.

2 Likes

Well Bayonrtta already has a bubble butt and almost crushes Loki in one of the beginning chapters but other than her probably Camelia from Fire elbum. And Sheik should be in the list as well she is Zelda after all

2 Likes

would have to have Corrin and Robin has well to (The Female ver)

1 Like

From the games on here? That makes things much more difficult. Hm…

First off, one of the classics. Fat Princess. She’s already in another fighting game too, so that makes it a bit easier.

Pretty partial to Witch of Gluttony rn, so Bella. She’s pretty much the only choice right now for plot reasons, though I’m hoping that changes at some point.

Tribal Hunter came out recently, kinda surprised nobody’s volunteered Munch to be in the roster, just to give the male choice. Or maybe a femme fatale from there if it absolutely has to be females.

Finally, Some Bullshit. Pro as a joke character. Doesn’t actually gain weight, but he’s still gotta put up with greedy, gluttonous women, even in a completely different game.

2 Likes

Every female sports game character in existence, since fit is the best to see get fat.
Rythm heaven fever characters.
Wario ware characters.

1 Like

I didn’t even realize that was capitalized lmao- No autocorrect, Tails is NOT thicc in the slightest. Your notes are very intriguing, I shall take notice.

Though Corrin definitely deserves to get in in THIS SPECEFIC SCENARIO, this is probably a good chance to give other Fates people a chance like Felicia or Selkie. Two very important kink archetypes represented with those two… Them and Anna and Camilla about rounds it out I think. Corrin could still work tho, yeah

1 Like
  1. I’ve debated adding Fat Princess as a shoe-in, but I’ve been kinda “ehh” on it because of Peach’s presence here, who Fat Princess is pretty much already a parody of- It might work idk

2. Ah yeah, Goblin Chungus, hell yeah

3. That’ll work. I mean, I’m not big on male wg, but it makes sense to include that niche, and he seems the best for it

4. I love it, but it would probably only work in the “normal” fighting game pitch. That one sounds like less work so if this happens, yes I’d like him there

1 Like

Ya gotta have a chef in a game about food. Thumbs-Up.

1. Wii Fit and Daisy sorta fit into that “fit to fat” archetype, but I’ll take any other interesting examples ya got.

2. Reporter Rhythm Heaven Reporter Rhythm Heaven

3. Suggest away, but note I’m not putting Ashley in there. And idk what other girls are iconic enough from that series in this community better or worse-

The girl from ring fit would be neat.

maybe the library girls too?

I did not think about that, the number certainly is an issue.

It’s-Up-To-You!
O-Kay-It’s-On!

Lucario’s an obvious favourite of furries ;>

ironically, sony has beaten us to the punch. Remember fat princess?

well, at least she seems like…THE character to have in.
(go to about 1:29)

2 Likes

Oi. Would you guys prefer Chun-Li or Morrigan?

2 Likes

Chun-Li. We need more strongfat.

3 Likes

I’d say Samus, but plot twist, she’s in her armor. I dunno, maybe I have a thing for fat guards lol.

1 Like

“Suit Samus”. Sounds like an interesting concept, but we can probably bs the charge shot to work with her little pistol. Zero-Suit WOULD look weird without the armor tho so that would be a hefty loss-
Maybe she could start off in the suit, but it breaks off if she gets too fat or something and her moveset changes?

1 Like