BBW/ Vore RPG Maker Game Idea

This is just an idea for a potential RPG Maker like experience that I had popping off in my head for the last few days. I’ve been really wanting to learn and get into making a BBW/Vore RPG game. I’m still working on the base ideas and such, and I’m nowhere near fully fleshed out, but I have a base idea of what I want, so I figured I’d share it and see if its worth pursuing:

-Game will utilize RPG Maker Unite
-I’m basing the game off of most Isekei anime that are popular right now (ie character gets sent to a fantasy world from the real world).
-MC is named Becca, somewhere between age 21-23. She ends up waking up in a field of grass (or a forest). She has no idea where she is or how she even got there, the only thing she does know is that she fell asleep at her computer. She’ll see a woman in the distance, very thick in size and shape, but somehow very beautiful as well.
-The world is currently unnamed, but I’m thinking of something involving food, gluttony, or hedonism.
-The overall world will have mountains, oceans, cold weather, deserts, forests.
-The main goddess of the world is a being known as Glutonia(or Hedonia). She is a goddess of pure gluttony, vore, eating, hedonism, etc etc
-Despite that fact, her power is not what it used to be, since thousands of years ago, 4 great heroes, A Hippo Warrior (Species that will be in the game), An Elephant Mage, A Pig shortstack Rouge, and an Outsider of almost limitless potential, defeated her reign of “chaos”(The quotes matter here, since there are people who actually believe Glutania was actually good and made people happy).
-Glutania seems to believe that Becca is the reincarnation of this Outsider from the past, as she senses the dormant powers within her, the ability to control one’s appetite and devour people.

• Glutania doesn’t know how or why Becca appeared in the world, but she believes that Becca is the one who can bring her back to the role she once lost. She grants Becca the ability to make people into total gluttons. The catch is that Becca herself is affected by this same power, and can equally gain a lot of weight.
    -The game at first will involve Becca tracking down the 3 other reincartions of people all across the continent, gathering them together to form the party of years past. You’ll actually get the entire party early in the game, since they all just so happen to be at this one tavern (Game will have a good amount of comedy and 4th wall breaking moments)
    -Eventually, a villain will show up, trying to stop the 4 of them. But whether that villain is truly evil is in the eyes of the beholder.
    -Game will include Weight Gain, Lesbian/Yuri relationships and romances for Becca, Potential vore scenarios, Bad Endings based on what happens in battle or a decision you poorly make, and transformation.
    -There will be a Hippo like species, an Elephant species, and a Goblin like species who are short in stature, but very thick…
    -In the game, you can potentially transform into one of those three species, but the effects are permanent, meaning there is no turning back. Turning into one of those species grants benefits, such as increased health, magic, etc. The drawbacks can also include increased gluttony, lack of agility, etc. So you need to be careful with what you want.
    -Game will have bad endings of course, ending with either you or the party gaining an immense amount of weight, turning into massive gluttonous slobs, transforming into something, or being eaten by something.
5 Likes

am I right to assume that all the vore in this game is gonna be fatal?

Everything sounds good except the fact it would take years to create a game like that :blush: