BE Witches

Works great! You’re the best, I’m flattered to prompt an update (even if it isn’t just for me <3)

1 Like

Great game, been following for a while.
My only real complaint about the game is that the BE part of the game is basically irrelevant, you upgrade the tiddy then the tiddy is bigger and that’s it. If it was up to me, I’d make breasts downsize as a character gets hurt, if they’ve been upgraded in the past.
Basically like you’ve upgraded an enemy to rank 4; as her health gets lower, she drops to the rank 3 size, then 2, then 1 until she loses.
Another option I guess would be to have the BE tied to mana storage, like you’d build your mana and her tits would grow up to whatever max you’ve upgraded it to, then they’d shrink when you cast spells, but I suppose that’d basically punish the player for casting spells, so I dunno.

IDK, it just feels like the BE side of the game should be a bit more tied to the gameplay and not just upgrading it and forgetting it.

I have to reiterate though, the game is incredible as a game, my complaint is basically that the game is JUST lewd enough that I can’t play it publicly, but it’s not lewd enough to really fap to, I guess.

While I agree that the pieces are pretty disparate, I don’t think HP-based shrinking really gels with the theme of the game. It’s BE witches, not Breast Reduction witches.

The mana growth idea could work, but at the same time it lends a sort of impermanence to the big sizes.

Personally, I just want the biggest tits to be the ones I see, the actual growing of them is just in service to that end.

This game is in a really weird spot as you say- it’s really mechanically good but just on the wrong side of NSFW to be accessible. Which obviously has other downsides. I don’t know what a good change would be, tbh. If any.

1 Like

Glad to know that took care of it! :smiley:

Yeah the game really does land in a weird place, my only real argument for that is that in the end I’m just doing what I like.
The enemy BE is only there to show that it happens to other characters in the demo, it will be different in the final game.
As firesoul said the problem I have with breast size decreasing during fights and such is that it gets rid of the idea of permanence, which I don’t like.
There are actually reasons to rank up other than BE, it’s simply not very clearly explained in the demo: amplifying increases your max number of mana during fights, unlocks new equipment slots, and allows you to use better spells (the only example of that in the demo being E-Flame, which can only be equipped at rank 2+). There will be a few others in the final game, but that’s it for the demo. If anyone has ideas for other rank up related changes, I’m open to them!
I think the real problem is that it’s not explained very clearly, happens very fast, and isn’t required to beat the demo. That will change with better balancing of both the enemies and the rank up conditions.

1 Like

Once you finish this version of the game making a SFW game with the same mechanics could be good as well. Because the gameplay itself is great.

I might simply add a setting which visually keeps every girl at rank 1, I think that would do the trick.