Belanika's Charger? And a Few Other Difficulties

How does todd’s scanner work? I don’t understand the difference between trained and untrained strength.

A proxy has a “natural” level for each of the stats, what they have when you first start, which you can improve through some form of training (running, swimming, reading in the library, etc.), and if you stop training, your scores will gradually decay back to the base-line again.

That base-line strength is the “unimproved strength” and the “trained strength” is whatever you can improve it to after working out a bunch of times.

A proxy has a “natural” level for each of the stats, what they have when you first start, which you can improve through some form of training (running, swimming, reading in the library, etc.), and if you stop training, your scores will gradually decay back to the base-line again.

That base-line strength is the “unimproved strength” and the “trained strength” is whatever you can improve it to after working out a bunch of times.[/quote]
When i scan my proxy before working out, it goes to the trained value and i can’t scan again. Am I doing something wrong?

That base-line strength is the “unimproved strength” and the “trained strength” is whatever you can improve it to after working out a bunch of times.[/quote]
When i scan my proxy before working out, it goes to the trained value and i can’t scan again. Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

I’m not sure, i don’t use that content much. It’s really really buggy to begin with

the main game (without mods) is self help.