Belly Mod release(old) (bugfix 1 released)

Sorry, I went overboard spelling since I couldn’t remember the name. It’s Himaka, who gets fattened up at the end of the bathouse quest chain. I think it might be related to the issue with the eating contests not getting started (which could be totally unrelated to your mod), since the final stage Himaka’s stuff has a special event with Vicky’s training.

Mod is a ton of fun, I’m happy to see all the new stuff. Keep up the good work! ;D[/quote]

Considering that Nostaradamus’ mod is very content related to this belly mod patch, wouldn’t it be a good idea if you incorporated those files into your own, Dovahcom, to create an even more expansive world without having to worry about mod clashes? :slight_smile: Forgive my ignorance, i am not very well-versed in how programming works. :’([/quote]

I’m sure some programmers wold take issue with calling what i do “programming”. Scripting is probably more appropriate.

Anyway, Nostradamus’ scripting style is different than the approach I try to take . Fetishmaster is a simulation at heart and those are the aspects of it i find the most interesting and those are the aspects i try to build on. N’s mod (and his style) seem to be more narratively focused and i would feel constrained by that content were i to integrate it fully. Some of his stuff would also clash with some of the changes i intend to make to the way the game handles stomach volume. I do really enjoy his mod but fully integrating it with mine…well i wouldn’t do it because it’s not my content and i wouldn’t want to “steal” his and i think it would create more work for me.

However, I would love to collaborate with him on some things but i don’t have a way to get in contact with him besides just yelling into the void.

I do plan on writing a proper guide to install both mods successfully and i also plan for the bugfix patch that I’m going to put out to have file changes to help reduce mod clash[/quote]

That makes sense :slight_smile: I appreciate your view on that. I also appreciate your efforts in planning to write a proper installation guide for both and reducing mod clashes, because in effect, that has the same outcome as if you were to integrate the two. :smiley:

Love the mod so far btw, keep up the good work! <3

Just wanted to report a thing, about the milkshake.

When I ‘eat’/use the milkshake, it shows this :

fetishmaster.bio.BodyResponse@7f4939da

[quote=“Nova25, post:22, topic:729”]Just wanted to report a thing, about the milkshake.

When I ‘eat’/use the milkshake, it shows this :

fetishmaster.bio.BodyResponse@7f4939da

Yeah i noticed that. I’m not sure what causes it. actually I lied. I just took a look and found the problem. It’s fixed for the next release. Thanks for the bug report!

In the files of the mod, I found some mention of a date with Myre, is that implemented into the game yet?

I actually removed it because i was really unhappy with how it was going. It was going to be you and Myre going to visit and watch a pregnancy strip show and you would have choices of where to sit and comments to make to affect her opinion. Like i said i was really unhappy with how it went to I cut it out. I might take part of it and use it in a future update though.

So… ‘this’ thread is outdated, right ?
I mean, the new ‘Belly Mod Release (current)(image patch)!’ thread is the one with the most up-to-date file, yes ?

Should rename this thread, so that people aren’t confused.

[quote=“Nova25, post:26, topic:729”]So… ‘this’ thread is outdated, right ?
I mean, the new ‘Belly Mod Release (current)(image patch)!’ thread is the one with the most up-to-date file, yes ?

Should rename this thread, so that people aren’t confused.[/quote]
I did change the name but i suppose i could make it more clear