Belly Mod Release (old)(image patch(updates with more images! 5/11/2016))!

Fetish master mod? Ok. Where do I download fetish master, and how do I mod it? Is there a pre-modded version available for download?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. Sorry.

I updated the download for this patch to have additional images for the character Myre. You should be able to install the patch over your existing install(assuming you haven’t made any changes to the files included in my patch).

Let me know if you like what ive added!

Cool, more images ;D

I’m only using your mod and the proxygen mod, and I noticed that I can continue to buy the breast implant fill over and over without it costing anything (though the initial will cost money as it should).

[quote=“GeekingOut, post:23, topic:835”]Cool, more images ;D

I’m only using your mod and the proxygen mod, and I noticed that I can continue to buy the breast implant fill over and over without it costing anything (though the initial will cost money as it should).[/quote]

None of my mods mess with breast implants. Probably a bug with the base game? Maybe?

[quote=“Dohavocom, post:24, topic:835”][quote=“GeekingOut, post:23, topic:835”]Cool, more images ;D

I’m only using your mod and the proxygen mod, and I noticed that I can continue to buy the breast implant fill over and over without it costing anything (though the initial will cost money as it should).[/quote]

None of my mods mess with breast implants. Probably a bug with the base game? Maybe?[/quote]

You’re likely right. I don’t know what’s causing it.

I do wonder though, what type of code is the game written in exactly? I’ve done c++ and java before, along with a bit of similar types of coding, but I can’t place this game anywhere. If I could get a hold of the platform it’s written on, I might be able to tweak things with the combat. No promises though.

From what I recall of past conversations, the core engine is in Java, it implements some or all of the MVEL scripting language for the stuff visible in the Dev tab, and the data files are all XML, with custom extensions (.walk, .organ, .dna, etc.)

If you go to H.Coder blogspot, there’s a link on the left for “SDK” with more information on how it all works, some partial source code, and even a little more lore about the world that hasn’t made it into the game yet.

most of the combat it done via the games scripts. Actually an overhaul of how combat works is something i have halfway finished.