Belly Mod Release (old)(image patch(updates with more images! 5/11/2016))!

The changes included in the release seriously break compatibility with nostrodamus’s mod. I’ve made some tweaks so it doesn’t completely break it but things are going to function differently

Install on a fresh copy of Fetish master. some of the things I changes wont work properly if you install over an old copy of my mod

If your reinstalling on top of the previous image patch you can just install over your previous install and hit replace files.

This patch contains the content of the past mod release. You can find the previous release below:
http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=44.msg169#msg169

This patch also contains the following:

-Images! Made by me so there is no copyright issues. You can see them by using the measurement event in the home. you may encounter some description dissonance with very fat characters. The images are used to present belly size and don’t take any other body part into account.

-Even more images with the second update of the patch. Now I’ve made images for the character Myre (up to belly size 78 100)

-Stomach volume rework: Every character now has a much smaller base stomach size (around 1 liter). the stomach can be filled above that volume at the risk of puking(an average of around 150% capacity). Having a proxy’s stomach stretched above like 90% will cause it to stretch (up to a maximum of 4 times of the base stomach volume). Kau’s have different values, they start with double the base stomach volume and they have a maximum stretch rate of x6. This stretching process is not a quick one and has to be done over months in game. Let me know how this works out. Its worked well in my play tests but we will see.

-I straight up commented out the code that makes you take damage after getting too big. This is not fun or sexy and its inconsistent. A proxy could have hips and breasts the size of mars and be fine but if their belly gets passed like beachball ball sized they take damage.

-Altered descriptions to add some description of a belly’s firmness softness

-edited the food that I’ve added to the game to have a more realistic calorie content and volume

Feel free to leave comments , criticism, suggestions, and/or bug reports!

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ini66wd7zo4u4dw/Dohavocom_Belly_Mod%28image_patch_1%29.zip

Does this replace previous patches, or should it be installed over them? Excluding the Nostradamus mod, of course.

It might be safe to install over previous patches? if you do it you’ll have to at the very least make new saves (as older characters wont have the new genetic stuff i changed). You can try, but it’s probably best if you do a fresh install

It seems to be impossible to get the myre feeding event to fire properly. Game seems to by ignoring start_feeding regardless of belly fullness.

I think I worked it out.

It’s a division by zero error. Both abdoment.food and abdomen.stomach_volume are 0 by default.

GetFlag("myre_ready") == 0 || myre.getStat("abdomen.food")>=(0.10*myre.getStat("abdomen.stomach_volume"));

e: The code for feeding seems to be more or less broken. Keep coming across more errors, no discernible impact from the feeding, etc

I’ve been playing with it, and it’s been really fun so far. I’ve been really liking the enhanced body measurements and belly play continues to be fun. Is there any chance of getting the long decimals rounded off? I’m not super familiar with MVEL, but something like (ceiling(someValue * 100) / 100) should work, it’d just have to be applied everywhere. Or better yet, defined as a new function, and just call that in the descriptive text as needed.

Also, I suspect this would be a lot of work, but it’d be really nice to have an update from the proxy when you eat or drink something. Like even just a the fullness estimate you get when you check your appearance. Or maybe borrowing some of reaction text of the feedee from the feeding events. A) it’s kinda hot to see the progress as you eat, and B) I’d like to reliably stop before the proxy gets sick and throws up (which is something else that happens without notice, until you check the journal when you get back to Management)

But really, you’re doing a generally awesome job all around.

And a quick bug report: Looks like the “Cook Pork” event from the kitchen isn’t removing “Raw Pork”. Just needs a <%RemoveItem(“raw_pork”, someQuantity); “”;%>
Since the condition for even seeing that event is 10 raw pork, I’m guessing “someQuantity” here should also be 10. Although, since you’re only getting one cooked pork back, that’s a heck of a cook-down :wink:

Sorry i haven’t responded. I’ll take a look at things when i get the chance. Been busy!

Is it possible to give ingredients to Myre, I try, but nothing seems to change…

That’s because i have not added much content in that regard

Another quick bug report:
In the brothel preg show templates, when pole dancing, they all check for skill.poledance, but they all set skill.polldance with two 'll’s. So no matter how much experience you get, you can never access the other scenes. But that’s an easy fix.

And maybe it’s just me, or I just installed the patch files wrong, but I can’t seem to find the audience reaction template files for the preg show in any of the folders, so that description always comes up blank.
“brothel/preg_show/crowd_mood” and “brothel/preg_show/anticipation”
Which is funny, because I swear I was seeing the crowd mood and anticipation in the last patch, but I’m not seeing them there either.

[quote=“docarrol, post:11, topic:835”]Another quick bug report:
In the brothel preg show templates, when pole dancing, they all check for skill.poledance, but they all set skill.polldance with two 'll’s. So no matter how much experience you get, you can never access the other scenes. But that’s an easy fix.

And maybe it’s just me, or I just installed the patch files wrong, but I can’t seem to find the audience reaction template files for the preg show in any of the folders, so that description always comes up blank.
“brothel/preg_show/crowd_mood” and “brothel/preg_show/anticipation”
Which is funny, because I swear I was seeing the crowd mood and anticipation in the last patch, but I’m not seeing them there either.[/quote]

Yep that’s a typo that i just haven’t fixed yet. Thanks!

And i never got around to making those files yet, that’s why they’re not there

The feeding does not work Myre I have to use the debug test feeding.

What about it isn’t working? In what way?

If you’re talking about the Myre feeding, on my end, every time you try to feed her, she says something to the effect of “I’m not ready for that yet”. Everything else seems to work okay, after a little while she says she wants to be bigger, and you can move the conversation along a bit, just the feeding in her house that won’t progress.

Oh! There is a hidden size goal attached to myre. you need to have her goal size be above her current size, and she needs to have an empty stomach to trigger the dialogue where she invites you up for feeding. that dialogue is nested in her general welcome text. it’s not guaranteed to trigger though so you may have the go in and out a few times

Yes, but when you try to feed her after hours in her house, every time she says she’s not ready for that. Even after she tells you to come by to feed her.

Taking a look, it seems you’re right. The reason it is giving you that message is because her stomach volume is at 0. Its at zero because i somehow forgot to include the base stomach volume gene in her DNA. Well i fixed that now. The main download in the OP is now the fixed version. Thanks for the bug report!

Taking a look, it seems you’re right. The reason it is giving you that message is because her stomach volume is at 0. Its at zero because i somehow forgot to include the base stomach volume gene in her DNA. Well i fixed that now. The main download in the OP is now the fixed version. Thanks for the bug report![/quote]

Awesome! Thanks for the quick fix!

Well it was an easy fix haha. If it was something systemic i might have taken a lot longer