"Berry Virus" mod for Plague Inc (based on Panzer_Doe seires)

So I’ve been playing Plague Inc for a while, tried a couple scenarios, etc. But I’ve never made my own scenario, and the scenario I’ve been wanting to try has never been done before, or at least not this specific. So I decided that I want to make a blueberry inflation virus scenario for the game.

Of course, most if not all the ideas I have so far are based on Panzer_Doe’s “Berry Virus” series of submissions (FA page here for anyone not familiar: Artwork Gallery for Panzer_Doe -- Fur Affinity [dot] net). So of course this scenario will include lots of belches, farts, and juice leaking from every orifice. If you’re not into any of that, I’ll try my best to make it as optional as possible, either by making those kinks an optional symptom or by making a new version of the mod with them removed.

This is my first time using the Scenario Creator tool, and I’m working to modify pretty much everything, so I might mess up a few things, and with that, any feedback will be greatly appreciated. I’ll try to keep updates on the project as live as possible and drop a public build when I can.

13 Likes

Well I will say that this idea sounds very fun