best farming method?

so my question is in the current version which is the best method for weight farming?

just run the same dungeon thingy over and over again and make it so each character attacks their favorite food when possible

but which one? and which upgrades do you choose?

if you want optimal farming, either of the dragon fights would be better.
It’s better to funnel all of the weight to 2-3 adventurers, namely bard and who ever is effective on the boss, Candy dragon in particular only requiring Bard and Witch to run, with the other two party slots filled by Knight and Priestess so you can refresh the Bard.
For upgrades, raise either Witch or Thief’s power till they can one-shot their respective dragons. For bard, try to level speed until it hits ~95% or higher, then level Power till at around 70+, then focus the rest of leveling to metabolism, as this will make it faster to refresh her when she refreshes the damage dealer.

1 Like

i just go to candy dragon with witch with 26power,79 speed,30 metabolism, and 20-30 capacity. because it works and its op

Cakes from Hell. Go with The Warrior, The Priestess, The Bard, and The Witch.

Note that for this to work, The Witch must have enough power to kill every enemy in one hit and must have enough Capacity and Metabolism to not get KO’d from the vast amount of food. The other members should first focus on enough capacity / metabolism to not die as well, then go for pure speed.

Every turn, kill everything with The Witch and heal with the other characters. By the end, the three other characters should gain around 1500 weight and The Witch should gain close to 4000.

This is by far the best farming method.

Cheers!

PS, this is what I’ve done with this method: characters|690x431

1 Like

Similarly to the one above, but a more cheaty way to do it. Witch → hit the first enemies → click 4 times on exit → repeat
If you have some sort of macro one “turn” is about 0.2s for 340 weight, all on one person.

Also, if you have x mouse button control, I do this for 1080p screen, all levels cleared. Warrior, Priestess, Bard, Witch. Witch is in lower right spot. Start in battle. Option 7, 50ms.
This one is quite a bit faster.

{ASET:863,569}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{ASET:432,179}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{ASET:221,181}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{ASET:863,569}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{LMB}{WAITMS:50}{ASET:280,398}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:561,282}{WAITMS:50}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:123,212}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:280,398}{WAITMS:25}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:280,398}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:711,282}{WAITMS:25}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:181,382}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:280,398}{WAITMS:25}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:561,282}{WAITMS:25}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:357,178}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:280,398}{WAITMS:25}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:561,282}{WAITMS:25}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:280,398}{WAITMS:25}{LMBD}{WAITMS:25}{ASET:561,282}{WAITMS:50}{LMBU}{WAITMS:25}

whats the best place to farm extracts? for thining every one?

mainly the bonus levels, iirc the first bonus level only lasts a minute so you can get all 4 extracted pretty quickly @Silent_Songs

Can’t you just go into a level and quit it and still be able to extract?

quit didn’t seem to work for me

no, you are rewarded an extract for when you complete a level iirc

if your trying for 1 character i reccomend having the bard, priestess and knight but if one of them is the target then bring the warrior in for back up

ever since the new version came the best weight grind place is the bonus level
heres the build
extra weapons
any any potion potion
characters
theif priest bard illusionist
use illusionist on the last parts

personnaly i just built a party with
bard
warrior
illusionist
preistess as a failsafe

• you can add items if you want

got alot of xp from farming it

well yes but actually no its when you exit the level, so you could just put a single step inside the dungeon and back flip 69 miles backwards to get an extract (or two if you got an S on the zombie apocalypse)

Hi, i’m new here. I have one method for farming weight, it works best on late game though and maybe it could be optimized so i’ll leave it here in case anyone is interested.

Level: Milk Dragon

Party: [character] (pow/spd/met/cap) - Note: the numbers i’ll put may not be 100% accurate since i can’t exactly remember how the stats were when i started using this method with the exception of capacity)

Priestess (40/45/60/23), Bard (35/30/45/22), Illusionist (26/60/25/20), anyone you want (i would recommend either Warrior or Knight but only to use their shields to reduce cooldown on other characters since they won’t really be fighting. Though, if you need some extra damage then the Knight is better) (this is why i think it could be optimized, because only three characters will actually get used, the other will either stay idle or will do almost nothing in terms of combat)

Items: Healing Potion, power buff potion (can’t remember the name, it’s the green one), Spare Shield and Syrup (this is only really important if your Illusionist and/or Bard have low Pow or aren’t at enough weight to get enough damage boost) - Note: Spare Shield and Healing Potion are only used to reduce cooldown on the healers, more specifically the Bard, the power buff potion can also be used for cooldown reduction preferably on the Bard

Method:

The Priestess will be the most important in this level and the Illusionist will be important as well. At the start use the Bard to make the Priestess stronger and kill the dragon (you can also use the buff potion to give the Bard a little extra power to make her buff slightly stronger) then in room 2 you can buff the Illusionist first (use the Syrup if you can’t kill the jawbreakers with the buff) to break the jawbreakers, then you can buff the Priestess to attack the Milk Dragon and kill it.

On room 3 repeat the first part of what you did in room 2 but now when there’s only the dragon you’ll want to buff the Priestess and instead of attacking it you will heal your Illusionist assuming she was K.O’ed, otherwise don’t. The reason you should do this when she’s K.O’ed is because it gives the Priestess a good amount of weight and if you need to heal more than one time just keep using the Bard on the Priestess making sure to reset the Bard’s cooldown with items if needed so you’ll be healing much quicker and thus healing the most quantity possible.

After you defeat the Dragon you’ll go to room 4 (duh), here it will be the same process as before but your Illusionist is way more likely to get K.O.ed here, just do everything you did in the last room (there will be jawbreakers in room 3 and 4 if i’m not mistaken, so use the Syrup on the Illusionist in these rooms as well).

Now to the last room: room 5. Nothing really changes here and if your Illusionist hasn’t been K.O’ed so far, she might get K.O’ed here which you can use to stall a little and get some more weight before finishing the level.

If you did everything right then by the end of the level you’ll have achieved an S rank (the minimum required to get S rank is 2 minutes so it shouldn’t be too hard) and your Priestess will have received between 3500 and 3800 weight (it reaches this number because the original was multiplied by 3 because of the S rank) with the Illusionist receiving from 1700 to 2100 weight and the Bard receiving a bit more than 1500 weight.

I hope this can be useful to someone and if anyone has any suggestions on how to further optimize this method then feel free to reply ^-^)b

P.S.: another method i have is going to Unholy Parish and using pretty much the same team, the major difference here is that the Priestess won’t attack and will instead focus on healing the Illusionist who will be nuking every single room. This can give the Illusionist between 4000 to 4700 weight, the Priestess should get around 2000 or 2500 weight and the Bard can also get a lot of weight with this by gaining about 2400 weight. The reason i didn’t go much in-depth about this method is that i can’t remember the exact numbers on weight gain, i’m only sure about how much the Illusionist gets. Sure, i wasn’t specific here either, but here i’m just not exactly sure if either the Priestess or Bard get more or less weight than what i previously said.

1 Like

I Checked the weight per second of all of the dragon levels, including milk, plus the Parish, and I remember the Parish was twice as powerful as every dragon level minus the candy dragon, and even then it was still significantly better and less complicated. I am curious how you got so much weight from it but I will try your method myself and see if I can replicate your results.

So I checked and I got 6477 weight in just 33 seconds, 196/ second, that was a mediocre run, but it ends up not mattering because of how much easier the Parish is.

Alright well I did the Parish and I kinda forgot how simple it is to blow through Parish with a high capacity/damage illusionist. I seriously screwed up and koed multiple times my first try and I STILL did a bit better than the milk dragon run. I think that says something on its own, but to be sure I tried again. I got 6921 weight in 18 seconds. Its not even CLOSE. Its almost twice as fast as my time for Milk Dragon and more weight.

Now in all fairness maybe my strategies were pretty slow and I could have done a lot better, but I dont even need to give a “guide” for Unholy Parish, you just need an illusionist with ~40 power and 40 capacity and 3 other heroes just to pocket her whove got decent metabolism and power.
I am curious what your best time was for Milk dragon, maybe it is faster with the right skills, but I highly doubt you could beat Unholy Parish.

Side note, the best place to farm extractions Ive found is the first bonus level after the Grape Dragon. I never looked around much but its pretty fast.

1 Like

Apparently my best time in Milk Dragon is also 33 seconds.

Thanks for giving this information! I really didn’t know that Unholy Parish could be way better like that (though now that i think about it i could just have looked at the time and compared how much weight i gained per second like you did). And it makes sense actually, my best time there is 21 seconds i think, so it’s a lot faster than Milk Dragon (should have realized sooner, i’ll start paying more attention to the timers). So maybe i should start going for Unholy Parish now, though maybe Milk Dragon can also be a good option for anyone who can’t really beat the Unholy Parish? Anyways, thanks for sharing this information and i’ll try to do more research next time i try to post something here. ^-^)b

1 Like

Honestly, unholy parish might be the best statistically, but its fun to change it up every few rounds just to get some variety. I like Milk dragon and a lot of the “haunted house” levels because they have lots of dairy and candy for the Knight and the Priestess, my favorite characters. As for other good options, enjoyment should be goal no 1 so feel free to play whatever man. Most levels, like I said earlier dont come close, but it shouldnt matter, you get paid well as long as you get an S score, so dont feel so constricted.

3 Likes