Best Fat/Weight gain/Inflation mods

I wanted to make a thread for the best Fat, Weight Gain, or Inflation mods for games. Some good ones that i can think of are Stardew Fatty and the Wg mod for Starbound. Any others y’all know about?

9 Likes

Here’s all I can think of:

Sonic 2 XL: A mod of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 where Sonic gains weight due to Rings being replaced by onion rings.
Fat Haydee (Haydee 1): There are some clipping issues with the model, but it works similar to the base game’s model.
The Sims 4 Mods: I believe SquirrelGirlDGT made a YouTube video for some mods for TS4, though some either may be lost to time or locked behind a paywall.

And that’s all I got, sadly…

9 Likes

risk of rain 2 has fatify. it makes all the characters fat (=
Skyrim and fallout 4 both have mods to make ur character fat or (vore) but u gotta spend a while getting the mods and modding them (a quick search on youtube and on this site, not too hard to find)

8 Likes

Not to mention Skyrim doesn’t work due to a game-breaking glitch that happens when you start the game, in which case it crashes and closes itself.

3 Likes

thats not normal u should look into that

4 Likes

I did. And believe it or not, it only happens after “New Game” is clicked on and you’re shown the welcome message before it tries to send you to the opening cutscene, and when it tries to do that, the game crashes completely. The unmoddable console versions don’t have this problem, however.

You ever tried an alternate start mod? Usually fixes that issue, for me at least

The opening cutscene and Helgen afterward is heavily and precariously scripted. Just about anything modifying game scripts before the intro tend to bork just about everything in it. From the horses and cart flying around like ballistic weapons to the game just crashing, anything and everything can go wrong.

This is why most script-based mods tell you to not enable them until you leave Helgen or use an alternate start mod like JohnnyHwipp suggested.

Edit: I forgot that even having higher than 60 fps can screw up the physics in it if you’re not careful.

2 Likes

I hope I’m not necroposting, but we now have Minecraft mods like Gigantic Steve, Gigantic Alex, Just One Bite, and The Fat Suite.

1 Like

I have a soft spot for the VA-11 Hall-A mod

2 Likes

Baron RE4 Ada and Ashley fat mod is very good but someone need to tell him to update Ashley nipple texture tho
Ada: RE4 Remake Super Sized Ada Mod by BaronOBeefDip3D on DeviantArt
Ashley: RE4 Remake SS Ashley Update by BaronOBeefDip3D on DeviantArt

2 Likes

Also a fun fact for anyone install these two mods you can switch Leon with one of them because there are mods that replace Leon with Ashley and Ada so imagine a SSBBW Ashley doing backflips and roundhouse kick

1 Like

IIRC, there’s a fat Chun-Li mod for the PC version of Ultra Street Fighter IV.