Big Aspirations (0.6.2) A weight gain interactive story

I may be wrong on this, but I’m fairly certain the upper limit for Lbs is like, 364 or something. Kilos to pounds isnt a clean conversion, and the game started on Kilos.

Im on 450 kg and nothing stops me

Yeah, I phrased that wrong. I meant the final weight stage threshold with permanent state. Technically, there’s one more threshold trigger after the 340-ish one, but it’s just the event, not the full weight stage.

Only just got round to trying this and I loved it! Was very reminiscent of something like A piece of cake if anyone remembers that, but much better paced with way more things to keep you engaged. Whenever I was starting to get tired of a weight stage a new one started which gave me a load of new art and events to see. Speaking of, for AI art you did a good job keeping it consistent. No isnane weight fluctuations and pretty good normally besides typical AI stuff like mismatched eyes. Im impressed you got it to olay along with such big sizes. Needless to say I’m excited for more weight stages and progression of the various characters gains

5 Likes

Really loving the game so far.

Minor / semi major bug report

There’s no option to continue after Jamie feeds you in the supply cuppboard

Click on the word “yet.”

1 Like

ah, I’m an idiot, thank you

1 Like

What do i need to give Lily when she says that she needs help with her craving? I bought everything from magic shop, from normal shop, made every dish and i still can’t give her anything

Lilly asks for help because her clothes aren’t fitting her and her hungers out of control. If you’ve received Beth’s number she will have a fourth option when choosing to call Beth. To ask her for help. Beth gives you sweatpants that you can then give to Lily.

2 Likes

Is there more to the “Sweet Cravings” baker
after getting her to the point she doesn’t want you to treat her and yourself anymore?
I feel like I read some where a new character is introduced through the baker or after getting to that point?

2 Likes

I believe the baker is the one you can give the BE vial to in order to fully max her size!

1 Like

How do you get the vial? And what other easily missable items are there?

After certain weight requirements are reached, the curios shop sells more items. As for easy to miss items, I think the monkey’s paw can only be available for purchase after encountering a character named lily and by furthering her sidequest you can find spare clothes for her from Beth

1 Like

I reached the end of current content/max weight and can’t even get in the store to see.

1 Like

Thanks! I knew there was something I was missing with her

You have to give your amulet to the curios clerk before you are able to purchase the transformation vials

1 Like

If you become too fat to fit in 1 of the stores, can you just place an order delivery over the phone? Just an idea since getting stuck in the doorway to buy coffee sucks. I’ll wait for the next update patiently tho

3 Likes

nice game.
I want play more

3 Likes

Are there more then 2 “Bad Endings” currently?

Are there more then 2 “Bad Endings” currently?

Yes, but you kind of have to hunt them down. There appears to be a unique “Bad End” to every vial you can buy from the curio shop, if you opt to drink them yourself instead of giving them to their designated targets. They’re accessible only via inventory, same as the monkey’s paw end.

2 Likes