Bite the Bullet, a roguelike shooter and chew em up

so figure i should tell you guys, a game popped up on steam very recently called Bite the Bullet

it’s a 2d sidescrolling shooter, where eating your enemies increases you power, and possibly your weight. i haven’t really had a look due to not really having money to spend on games, but it should be worth a look?

5 Likes

Would like for someone to take the dive and get a couple screencaps for science.

I guess I can try. You’ll have to wait a bit though.

Oh HERE we go! A weight gain game ON STEAM!? I’ll definitely get it… once I have some money… :sweat_smile:

(Ah, thank god we can play as a girl…)

1 Like

Just a heads up its slightly cheaper on GoG then on Steam right now

2 Likes

Bought this game to check it. Female character have the same ugly sprites like male character. Their body sprites identical. So, if you wanted to take a look on cute female devouring enemies and get fat then don’t buy this game. Made on unity and that mean you can’t create modification to change sprites by yourself :frowning:

Okay, but do the chars actually gain weight? Because if so then I’d be happy to bite the bullet, so to speak.

1 Like

Looks like there is only one visual sprites set for fat character. When your character gain around 1800 fat sprites changes on fatter version. I tried to gain 4000 fat, but still there was no any more changes for character sprites. So, this is for sure not a game for someone who like weight gain.

2 Likes

OOOPS, nope, I was wrong, there is bigger sprites when you get 3300 fat. Maybe I just dropped mass with item last time.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I reached 15000 of fat and can tell that there is only 3 stages of visual fat assets: when cahracter gain around 1500 fat, 3000 fat and 8000 fat. After 15000 start to be very hard to gain fat.

1 Like