"Bottling Facility", a simple game where you collect breast milk

I like the game.
Also I encountered a bug, when the bottle gets filled all the way the bottle doesn’t break and I can’t click release. I tried clicking a bunch of buttons and nothing seemed to change it.

there is a bug for some reason the money keep decreasing after im release the bootle even when there some event for increase money still decrease even minus the the price for each bottle

after playing I can only give it a 2/5 ratings. the fact that each time you sell a bottle you sell it for less but you have no way to raising besides random chance is a huge reason why I give it a low rateings. that and as far as I can see in a site about weight gain I could not find that and its kind of a big theme here

I’m only into gain personally, but as far as I know the site’s always hosted BE, vore, inflation etc content as well. There’s no problem with it not having WG.

This was going to me my last project before I had college classes. I might work on bugs and features on my free time, otherwise I dont imagine working on it a lot. If someone wants to work or help develop the idea, I’d have no problem with it.

2 Likes

The Gain Jam didn’t require weight gain. Someone could’ve made a helium butt inflation game and still had a good chance of winning.

ok I did not know that But I do know. I didn’t let that affect my rating thing. the game had a good concept but poor excitation

Also for those saying you lose value each time you sell, I found out if you sell when it’s SUPER close to being full it will keep full value. That’s also how I found the bug where if it fills completely you get pseudo soft-locked and have to refresh the page.

Grotlover2 Score

| Category | Total |

| —: | :–|

| Basics: | 20000 |

| Art: | 175 |

| Writing: | 225 |

| Concept/Design | 1210 |

| Msc: | 160 |

| Total: | 21770 |

Comments:

I have to admit there was more in this game then I thought at first glance. It looks to be an idle game at first glance but its actually more interactive then you would think. Its was a good choice to reduce the price of the milk for every bottle sold based on how full it was as it forced the player to pay attention to the bottles. The choices that come up are interesting as well leading to a fun little game where you try to sell as much milk as possible before you just cannot do it anymore. Well done!

Jux Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 93 |

| Writing: | 85 |

| Concept/Design | 740 |

| Msc: | 18 |

| Total: | 20936 |

Comments:

Glad to see lactation included in the game jam. It’s not common. Reminds me of that one cowgirl game. I think the game would be good with refinement. The shapes and line work in the art would look good with tweaking, and so would the game play. I think the biggest thing gameplay wise would be to rebalance the price of enhancements and milk (or bonus pricing). As it is now you spend a lot of time waiting for things to be filled. A lot of time. I get that’s part of the gameplay loop, but once you spend your starting money you end up not having anything to do for a long time. It’s a good small project which could be improved with some extra love and care

Kilif Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 75 |

| Writing: | 110 |

| Concept/Design | 310 |

| Msc: | 0 |

| Total: | 20495 |

Comments:

It was hard to get this game to be stable enough to really judge it. When the hosting site wasn’t redirecting me to extremely sketchy sites, the game itself would only load some of the assets or the animation for the bottle filling would get out of sync and would “burst” only half way through filling it, or the game would just stop accepting inputs. Beyond this, though I do like the concept of a basically a clicker game with some almost blackjack-like element to trying to fill the bottle up as much as possible. I feel like the theming could be a lot better, since the fetish felt more like a backdrop rather than an integral part of the gameplay. Overall, a solid concept, but the execution needs a lot of work.

S&S Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 115 |

| Writing: | 255 |

| Concept/Design | 1095 |

| Msc: | 75 |

| Total: | 21540 |

Comments:

Squirrel Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 150 |

| Writing: | 200 |

| Concept/Design | 990 |

| Msc: | 110 |

| Total: | 21450 |

Comments:

This is super reminiscent of old flash games from back in the day and it kind of sparked that same joy of watching the numbers tick up and the art change with it. It’s a super unique take on the theme of the jam and I definitely had fun with it (and made an obscene amount of tiddy milk money). Simple but effective, great job!

Scores

Art: 608

Writing: 875

Sound: 0

Design: 4345

Total: 106191