Bountiful Blessings: A Blessed FPS

You are an Angel sent down from Heaven to bless souls with the fruits of life, as you make your way through your adventure to earth you must be careful not to get overwhelmed by those seeking a blessing.
You must use your Blessing rifle to bless your way through your task from God and deliver to those seeking blessing.
Now get down there and get blessing!!!

I was playing around with some ideas while hanging out in @PreggoPixels discord and came up with an FPS where you shoot women to make them pregnant. Above you see the prototype made in Raycasting Game Maker and as you can see it does have limitations hence I’m moving production over to a new engine and a new update will be fairly soon.

I will keep you all up to date as development continues and I’m willing to answer any curious questions surrounding the game you might have. :slight_smile:

get it here:
Bountiful Blessings (prototype) by Axxisproductions (itch.io)

5 Likes

This is tagged as weight gain. Is it WG or preg stuff?

1 Like

Its preg but theres no preg tag, plus everyone gains weight during pregnancy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New update out now:

3 Likes

prototype is out now for those who wish to check it out :slight_smile:
Bountiful Blessings (prototype) by Axxisproductions (itch.io)

2 Likes

hmm interesting really like the old school game but its cool to see those type of games around

1 Like