Here is a tech tree I’ve manage to make so far.
I would love suggestions to add to it.
Set up is, you have a crew of a few people. They have landed on a new planet. They find a building. They enter and find it is an archive of a previous colony.
They work to decode the entries. These reveal the past group built facilities to live here with the help of the local peoples. Try to keep your colony motivated in this foreign land while discovering what was left behind.
A quick explanation:
- Arrows connect upgrades to their prerequisite.
- The yellow lines divide the upgrades into tiers.
- You must have people which meet the requirements to research the upgrade eg. to get gym you must have at least 1 person with a some fat on them.
- Red points are endings.
- Currently the loop of this game is to keep your workers motivated. This falls if they aren’t fed or don’t get a wank. Lust increasing means more wank breaks. Fat increasing means slower movement.
- Tier 7 means at least 1 person has become immobile and can no longer work.