Breeders of the Nephelym is amazing for fat fetish

I know that feeling. If I didn’t know humans weren’t possible in this game, I would have written it off a long time ago.

I agree with Tombot. Pass.

Your picture looks great, that’s cool that you can edit all the NPCs. Does the Creator Mode have additional sliders or is it simply larger ranges on the sliders already in place? Asking since some parts of the body (such as waist as viewed from behind) don’t have much scaling with the sliders.

Normally I’m a fan of any of these simulator games where you make the numbers go up, but the management in this one is really tedious since all the buildings are so spread out.

Creator mode offers wider ranges in all sliders and the ability to edit the NPC presets, you cant to that without it.
I dont know what exactly you mean with the second question. If you want wider hips then you need to combine “Hip Size” in “Lower body” with the sliders in “Full Body” decreasing “Slender” or increasing “Chubby” or “Stacked” also increase hip width

Hmm, I guess my dilemma is that I can get the models to look similar to how yours does when viewed from that particular angle, but the mega fat slider and lack of slider for the upper torse/bra band can make it look a little weird. I think I will pick up the Creator Mode version, but have you run into this issue or is it from me being bad with the sliders?

Angle 1:

Angle 2 - Belly has this weird squareness to it:

Edit: Looking at your preset, it seems like using “Narrow Waist” is the answer, good to know.

2 Likes

The slider are a bit tricky and you gotta use stuff you wouldnt think of at first. Mega fat for example tends to stick out waaaay to much and just looks dumb. I usually try to just use it a little combined with the normal fat slider, then increase the pregnant slider so its a little too big, but rounder and then decrease “depth” which gets it back down to normal looking levels.
Working with low “fit” also can work and "vertical shift to max let the belly also seem more believable.

I had these jagged edges from your screenshot too in the beginning its just a game of finding the combinations of sliders that make it look fat, but also smooth. If you just crank stuff up it will look bad.

2 Likes