無人島生活?日目 by fallboy -translation

in the place were you enter the cave there should be somthing that sparkle go to it it gives a key and go back to the start then take a left(right if your facing the north path) there should be a bar go to it the key will unlock it were there be a mad scientest in the book self it were you get the translater witch allows you put the code in

2 Likes

Okay so I’ve gotten the escape ending and had the scientist betray me but how do i get to other places like the prison cell

You need to lose against the tribal warrior. If you don’t have the fattening drug though, you’ll be locked to a ‘bad end’.

i think i mostly gotten all the ending but did anybody find out how to get the mystery ball

Yeah I got there and was stuck in the prison with the endless food. How do you GET the drug?

it should be in a wooden box were the scientest is

2 Likes

how do you open the cracked wall without fattening yourself?

if your talking about ithe one in chocolate part of the cave then the torch would work on it

The torch works only if you are thin enough. If you have already gained to much weight it will not work.

thanks guys. was able to get every ending.

how did you get the endings that involve fighting zera?

I can’t download the game. It says “The file you’re trying to download is no longer available”.

i might need to reuploud it ao wait bit i get on it

just made a new link it should bring it to it now

There’s no actual game in that, just a bunch of random files.

i redone it so it should be fix now

I’m stuck. I’ve been to the cave(with the secret room), the boat, the scientist lab, There’s nowhere else to go and nowhere to find the boar meat I need finish the scientist’s quest.

Edit: Nevermind, turns out if you use the lighter on the plants in front of the cave, the lighter disappears and you can’t get the torch. Lame.

the link for the translated game sadly is not working anymore

the link will be back up just need some time being the files for it are gone and the download is slow so about half hour is going to be the estimated time frame if my computer hold up

link is still not working