Can you give me some advice, and criticize my model

It’s the first time I tried to make a 3d model fatter. I used only sculpt mod. How can I improve myself, and what do you think of my first model, especially about the proportions. I’m not very satisfied with the lower butt and the thighs personnaly. Any tips welcome!!

3 Likes

Overall i think the proportions are good! I see a problem in the boob area, where the top should bridge more smoothly between each breast, instead there is a gap and looks like she’s wearing a bra instead of a top. Also the thighs area, where it connects with the pants, looks a bit weird, as the front part of the pants connects smoothly with the thigh while on the back it’s pinched. Also the hip bone looks a bit too prominent, maybe also too forward facing, but i would need a side and front view to say for sure. As for the rest, looks good! I’m not a fan of plump faces but it turned out pretty well! Also the shoes look nice

1 Like

I like that you’re going for a round face! Chubby faces are too overlooked. Maybe make her upper arms a little thicker since she’s bottom heavy?

2 Likes

I find interesting how different tastes can be, even among the community. Personaly, I usually do not like round face at all, as it can even be a turn off.
And for the model, good luck with learning it, 3D models can be a great tool I think.

My man… finally somebody said it.

Each to their own :slight_smile: Personally, I love a round face and double chin

2 Likes

looks good a little rough but still good, but the boots fucking suck