(Cancelled Request)

̶I̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶v̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶!̶
̶D̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶r̶o̶b̶l̶o̶x̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶/̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶p̶?̶ ̶I̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶(̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶)̶.̶
̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶/̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶O̶C̶s̶!̶

This was an old question that I asked, I feel pretty shameful and embarrassed about asking this. I’m REALLY sorry about even asking this!

Roblox is a space for kids, ergo should not really be mixing in with a fetish site, let alone fetish content. Ideally once the people making those games are of age (though let’s be real, everyone knows there are roblox devs over 18) then skills developed there can be used elsewhere on projects fitting your description ie; games with greater control over the identity of the MC.

2 Likes

Dude, i’ve seen some, even a YT CHANNEL dedicated to it. btw, graphically presented as spheres.

Because of Roblox moderation team is heavily moderated (Because like someone mentioned, it’s a kids game and the majority of the community are kids), you’ll most likely get either warned or banned if you try to interact with inappropriate assets or themes.

That’s what happened to people who created fetish games or content in Roblox, and it’s highly not recommended if you don’t want to risk your account getting banned.

1 Like

Well I feel VERY embarrassed about this question, really sorry for asking this!
I’m aware of the issue that this has brought up (which was why back then I would have an alt to explore this stuff since don’t want to risk being banned and don’t want any friends I know to find out), I do also agree that these type of games shouldn’t be up on Roblox since its audience is mostly just young children and they SHOULD NOT be playing these type of games! From the messages from the devs of some of those games that I saw, it looks like that they are considering that and want to try to make those games impossible for kids to enter (which I don’t think is possible to get away with since some kid is gonna be smart enough to get themselves in either way)
Thanks for the feedback and the warnings, I feel VERY embarrassed about even asking this and ashamed

My replacement is simply chub chomp chill.

roblox moderation used to be bad from like 2016-2023 but ruben sin fixed it