Cattle Castle 2

Yeah…it looks really good, but I generally just don’t do udders. I wish it was a toggle, then I’d be really excited.

Also, unless they’re bad VAs, I wouldn’t have any need to turn them off. Oh well…guess life, and games, sometimes just have the wrong toggles for you.

Oh no the voice acting part is done moslty by professionals. I’m the only one who’s not one.
For the udder part a toggle could be added later as a patch.

I don’t know what to say to that, besides that it would come with my gratitude (for what it’s worth), and would guarantee I’d play it (and wonder if sabotaging the playable character can still let you ‘win’ the game). I don’t mean to add any burden, but I will definitely not pretend I wouldn’t love to see it be a thing (the toggle, I mean).

The game already has multiple endings planned. Mostly for every phase of the TF. And plenty of unique gameovers, some even with minigames.

4 Likes

I saw you put the male tag on the game.
Could you elaborate on what role the male characters will play?
Will there be male cow tfs? or bull tfs?

Mostly the final boss/main antagonist and a “mino-r” boss, then we plan to add, post-release, a patch to play a male character(this section was wrong)
EDIT: There was a grave misunderstanding on my part, there won’t be a patch for a male protagonist. I feel sorry for having made such a mistake.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry i did not intend to make false advertising on the game, this was entirely my own mistake in understanding a conversation about the possible protagonist for the possible sequel to cc2.
Edit: i will also remove the Male Tag to avoid this mistake again

Hiya. FD here, CC2 won’t have a male Protag but CC3 is set to have a Male Protag. However in this game there is an opportunity to grow a dick. But sadly that doesn’t really change the main character’s overall gender expression and is a very small portion of the game.

I also see people are not always a fan of udders, and while I know I can’t cater to everyone’s unique tastes I can offer a future patch if sales are well or if someone pledges a large enough donation where the users can toggle udders off and on of characters. (I say this only because we’re very late production and I haven’t made the game in such a way that replacing the udders would be in any way easy or time efficient. My apologies!)
In leau of those points I really hope people will enjoy it as it is! I aim to please and I hope to keep the cost affordable to everyone who plays! <3

1 Like

Thanks for explaining clearly to everyone, i’m not good at that.

Do you know when the toggle for udders might come out? As others have said, they’re just not really my thing

As Fungal Dragon stated on this message, the udder switch is yet to planned.

1 Like

ATTENTION: Cattle Castle 2 has been officially released to the public, if anyone is interested in purchasing it click here

3 Likes

Played it and personally recomend. The curse mechanics are very well implemented. I would love to see more games use it with different kinds of TF’s.

If you make more, I’d gladly buy them. ^^

Thanks for the compliments, they are appreciated

1 Like

This game was a lot of fun! A bit light on the weight gain, but if you enjoy cow TF, its definitely worth playing(and its predecessor too)!

I have one late game question.

Does Buttercup have any form changes? I ask because she has the move Stomp which seems to scale with weight/transform for Milly but seems just worse then Pummel for Buttercup.

Also for anyone else stuck on finding the cards: there are 22 in all.

1 Like

Though there isn’t a tf progression yet, it is planned. As for any help one might need
I will soon upload a guide made by another person.

3 Likes

It’s refreshing to play a something short and sweet like this. In my opinion, the brevity lends itself much better to multiple playthroughs. I find it exhausting and boring to replay a long game just to see what content I missed.

One bit of feedback I have is that some of the transformation animations seem a tad too fast, especially in the last two fights. I think they’d look better if they were slowed down to let each frame speak for itself, with no need to add more frames.

1 Like

Currently working on that, at 17 (Plus the two from the final battles inc).

RNG just suddenly decided to suck for a long time. HUGE stretches of no card drops and then when I did, I’d get a repeat. ><

1 Like

I recall seeing somewhere that there may be DLC planned, is that still a possibility?

ATM we are working on a general update to most stuff, specifically making combat better, but there is also going to be the addition of entire new content due to a patron paying for it to be added.

1 Like