Chaldea Feeder Master (Fate/GO Fan Game) (Version 1.12 Out Now!)

cool! can you send a link to download the most recent version of the game?

There’s a discord for this game?

Yep, there’s a link in the first post on this page.

Also just going to quickly apologise for causing an influx of new people into the server which seemed to spook some people! Just goes to show how much interest there is in this project!

As for download link, it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to post it as I’m not associated at all with this, but the downlaod link in the first post is the most recent full release. There was a little beta release a few months ago on the discord with a couple new girls, but given the rework that’s underway it is a bit irrelevant now.

5 Likes

i don’t see the discord link on there?

It’s in the first post as stated by @Thatguyyounow

Is there a guide anywhere for how to play it? I’ve found out how to fatten the servants, but I’m sure there’s more to it than that! Thanks.

I love how my post that seemed to spark some life in this thread and in form us that its still being worked on and a reminder of the discord server got removed because it was offensive.

I legit thought this project was dead because I checked the creators patron for any more dev work and found that they haven’t updated that page since October and the last post on this thread was from May

That’s cool but it’s against forum rules to declare a project dead or ask for updates from a dev. Bumping the thread without any conversation being created is one of the reasons this is a rule on the site.

It just generally needlessly clutters threads when asking for updates or stating something like a project being dead. Which obviously in this case we can see the project isn’t dead.

I’m happy that more people became aware of this project but there are better ways to go about that.

2 Likes

Good to hear that the protracted silence has just been because of a major overhaul in the works. I went on the discord a few months back and didn’t seem to get a concrete answer. I’m tempted to go back to try out the beta, but I’m not enough of a fan of Fate to be too too bothered to wait for when 2.0 comes out in earnest.

Also, yeah, Update When posting is annoying and rightfully banned.

6 Likes

I downloaded the most recent version twice and both times I got a message saying it had malware. Anyone else have this problem?

This is a common problem with multiple game engine programs that contain a file that give some anti-virus software a false positive virus flag. Normally this is just the case of an anti-virus software being too sensitive.

However, as it is the internet you do need to be aware of what you’re downloading. There are sites out there that can scan files for malware and/or virus for free to give a second opinion. I don’t personally use them but one that comes to mind is VirusTotal

Hello ! I want to know who the next character will be

Welcome @Gaster_wd please note is it against the rules to ask for an update on a games progress. If you look through some of the posts above, you can see a link to the game’s discord where you can go to get more info on the game. I cannot confirm but I hear the dev is working on this but most of the communication is on the discord from my understanding.

You can also see from the posts above a link to the sites FAQ above.

And again welcome!

1 Like

Hey, I downloaded the 1.12 version, but it won’t open for some reason. Could I get some help, please?

Did you unzip the downloaded file? You have to do that in order to run the game. If the answer is yes, then check that your browser or anti-virus is not blocking a file or the program from running because 1.12 runs just fine. Last thing is to make sure you are using the correct version for your operating system. As there are both Windows and Mac versions linked.

Yeah, I troubleshot everything before I came here.

Actually, I got it to work. I used the MEGA download the first time, but the Mediafire download actually opened.

I downloaded from the mega link and it worked fine for me.

here more poses in this link anime female characters - Bing

i download the latest version 1.12 i dont know if it just me but it keep crashing