Chaldea Feeder Master (Fate/GO Fan Game) (Version 1.12 Out Now!)

It’s a way to fatten the girls without tiring them and has unlimited uses as longs as you have the money, meaning that you can be faster and do multiple girls at once. The downside is that you don’t get to see them full if you feed her only snacks, so there is some sort of balance there.

2 Likes

Has there been any thoughts on having male servents you can summon and proceed to fatten? Also have you thought of have certain servents have unrealistic weight gain like them pretty much only gaining weight on their belly?

Sorry for the late response, been kind of busy last week and didn’t have chance to check the forums!

To answer your first question, it’s highly unlikely that I will make make male servants. It’s just not my comfort zone and not something I’m interested in. Sorry to disappoint, but it’s better to tell you straight up how it is than to let you hang on to something that probably won’t happen.

About unrealist gains, well it already kind of is in the game. Cases like Medb simply don’t really happen in real life, and the whole game’s art style already heavily leans on cartoony unrealistic anime art. If you are talking about things like distended stomachs similar to what you see in vore or pregnant art, then no, you won’t see that here. Again, because that’s not my niche of work and not something I’m interested in.

2 Likes

Fair enough, at least that clears that one up

1 Like

Great update, I really like Medea’s arc and her gain stages. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

As a big fan of Fate, I gotta say that this game is a favorite of mine! Looking forward to the next update!

1 Like

So, for those that played the update, I gotta ask:

Did you like the animations?
  • Yes! I loved them!
  • It’s alright.
  • No! Bring back stills!

0 voters

Quick thing to note.

For some reason the game is not letting me summon Ishtar. I have all of the other Servants, but everytime I click on the summon button it sends me back to the home screen. Can you fix this?

Also, I think there should be an option to toggle live 2D for the characters; that way people who want either still images or L2D can be satisfied.

2 Likes

live 2d is…nice, but kind of a bit off putting. there’s quite a bit of warping going on and it seems a bit odd

from what i remember, live2d really works well if instead of just one static imagine, you have a couple of overlaid ones, like for belly, breasts, thighs, and such

1 Like

It seems to be that if you summon one of the new two, it stops letting you summon, as I’ve gotten Ishtar or Ereshkigal, but can’t get the other.

1 Like

I was going to suggest this. While I’m sure some people would like it, it takes some getting used to and I’d personally rather have stills.

Edit: Also, Ereshkigal’s Taste Advice is displaying Ishtar’s text.

Edit 2: Via trial and error, Fish and Chips work.

1 Like

Alright, thank you for the bug report. It was a problem with the servant limiter.

To fix this, enter the game’s script, go to line 7562 and change the < 4 to < 5.

If you have no way to edit the script file, I dropped a fixed one on the discord server you guys can download directly from there. Just download it and drop it in the “game” folder.

1 Like

As a heads-up, Ereshikigal’s entry for tasting notes seems to repeat Ishtar’s.

1 Like

Noted, thank you for the bug report. They are actually supposed to be the same (because obvious lore reasons) but with Ereshkigal’s name replacing Ishtar’s. Forgot to change it for the final version release.

It will be fixed on the next update.

1 Like

Nice update. I didn’t have any issues with summoning both Servants, so I was able to experience both of their sequences. They were really nice, but I think I might’ve preferred Ereshkigal out of the two of them. I really liked how sweet it was, very befitting of her character. The animations were interesting, I liked the animated mouths but the way the bodies kinda pulsated and moved around weirdly was a tad off-putting. It didn’t look too weird on Ishtar’s fatter sprites but otherwise it looked pretty peculiar. I think if the amount of movement was toned down a lot, or if like someone said before each body part was animated separately, it would look pretty good in my opinion. Regardless, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

To kind of second @TrapofArgalia, they were both nice additions but yeah the animations were a mixed bag. I thought overall Ishtar’s were much more successful. They mostly went to give a good illusion of hovering and didn’t look too peculiar. Ereshkigal was a bit much, she kind of almost gave me motion sickness, if I’m being honest. I enjoyed her facial animations, however! I think if you tone the animations back a bit it would be a nice visual improvement, but for now I think the pure stills are superior.

Also, small spelling pet peeve: It is spelt “Vanilla”

2 Likes

I love the update and I love the animations, but could you possible slow the animations down a little?

1 Like

Man i really like this game, i have been following it since the first version, but dont you think the jump from stage 2 to stage 3 is a little too much? Maybe its my personal taste, but i liked it more when the weght gain was slower, like when you added Boudica for the first time.

Loved Ishtar in the last update!

6 Likes

Just wondering, do have plans to add more alternate clothing (or Spiritron Dresses, as the game calls them)? Just wondering since the only character who has even 1 right now is Scáthach.

Yup. These are kind of a side thing though, that I work on when I have some extra time. Coincidentally, one should release next update, so look forward to that I guess lol.

1 Like