Chaldea Feeder Master (Fate/GO Fan Game) (Version 1.12 Out Now!)

not going to lie, I expect you add saber artoria in since she is a glutton girl… something that i am look forward to do with

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve been thinking about doing something like this, having a few CG’s of sorts you can collect. The problem is that by their own nature CG’s take a bit more time to make. Maybe in the future I can get to doing that, but for now, building the game’s base roster and features is my main priority.

1 Like

Hey, It’s a nice update ! I’m not a big fan of Medb but I really like what you’ve done with her, good job !

Also, it’s seems like that when you try to summon while there is no new servants available it will search indifinetely.

I’m looking forward the next update (hope some of my favs will be added, but i’m good with whoever it is) :+1:

Hey, thanks for the complement!

About the Summon Loop (as I affectionately nicknamed it), it’s something I know of and been thinking about what would be better.

To avoid giving you repeat servants, the summoning system boots you back to the searching screen every time you get a dupe. This creates the illusion that you are actually looking for a new servant. At the same time, once you have all the available servants, it doesn’t have where to go and loops forever. In case this happens, just hit the “Back” option in the renpy overlay.

One option is to leave it the way it is and just warn you guys to not summon when you have every servant unlocked. The other option would be to boot you back all the way to the Summon Menu. I’m thinking here what would be less inconvenient, and wouldn’t mind you guys’ input in this.

2 Likes

oh hey, another update to this, it’s been getting really neat. i wonder who’s been added with thi-

2 Likes

I don’t know how coding in Renpy works, but you could always have it check a number, ex: OwnedGachaServants against a set number, I’ll call it TotalGachaServants. If the former is equal to (or, somehow, greater than) the latter, it can kick the player out of the gacha, or maybe just prevent the button from being clickable in the first place.

Of course that’d involve putting the counting portion of that system somewhere, but it would theoretically fix the problem.

Loving the new update so far, all the characters have been really fun to talk to as it progresses and I like the amount of options for food, my only complaints/questions are

1. There’s a LOT of food, but you largely only need to make like 3 (especially since 2 girls both like sweets)
    2.The little interlude scenes that give points, aren’t that important right now since you get a ton of points from them after summoning both girls
  2. As a whole, there’s so so many points available at this point, especially the ones used for advice, you don’t need like 80% of them so far.

Really nice update, and game overall so far. I like Fate a lot (as can be told by my username) but regardless of that this is some pretty good WG content. Some comments I have:

1. I quite like the diversity in sizes at the moment, so far each girl is pretty unique in terms of gain.

2. The storylines going on with each character are all pretty nice, I think Medb might be my favorite so far. They’re all pretty quirky and funny.

3. The current interlude is pretty nice, but I wish there was more meat to it. I get that it’s story is split over the 3 parts and follows their gain (which I like) but each part seems really short and lacking. A bit more dialogue could be nice.

4. Since you can only feed 1 Servant per day, I foresee that becoming more and more cumbersome as you add more characters to the game. An idea I had to fix this was that with the 1 meal you make you can feed each servant with an affinity for that type of food, like a sweet food could feed both Scathach and Medb in one day. Just a thought for future-proofing the game’s design.

5. Boudica’s final stage seems to be a lot smaller than the other girls’. This may have been intentional but it strikes me as a bit weird and sticks out. Again, no idea if you intended this.

Anyways, good work! Will definitely back your Patreon as I’m loving this game so far.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the Feedback! Glad you liked the game so far.

Without too many spoilers, I am currently working on point 4, and it will be a big part of 1.4.

As far as Boudica goes, she was an unfortunate casualty of me still getting used to drawing bigger sizes. I do plan on “buffing” her a bit, but I’m not sure it will be ready by 1.4 (it may, but no promises).

2 Likes

Hey, for those of you that played the update, I’d be happy if you could vote down below on what you think of the store prices so that I can tune them (or not) in the next update! Thanks in advance!

• The QP Prices are too High!
  • The QP Prices are Fine.
  • The QP Prices are too Low.

0 voters

hey the new girl x when i went to feed her after the first day i fed her it forced be back into the title screen of the game

Hey do you mind giving a more detailed account on what you did before the crash? I’ve tested a few combinations and nothing seems to lead to this kind of crash. Here is what I tried so far:

Feeding X something she likes on the second day
Feeding X two things she doesn’t like
Feeding X only snacks

Nothing lead to this crash so far.

it not really a crash since when i go click on feed it just puts me at the title screen and here a before i click and after well the screenshots are backwards

Hell, I think I found the problem. You probably slept with food in your inventory, didn’t you? This ends up leading to a problem where you pass the “have food check” but the food itself isn’t there anymore because the individual values reset every time you sleep.

Give me a second, I will post a hotfix really quick.

oh well that ruins the fun

you know bit of an odd thought, if you’re a bit concerned about QP prices and whatnot, what about an ability to send servants “out into battle”? like you’re probably going to aim for quite a bit of a roster, so sacrificing the weight levels of some servants for QP (or even some SQ) might be worth it in the meanwhile, and will give you a chance to see some servants get bigger all over again

you could even add in some RNG mechanics and class advantage stuff, like

battle: enemy type (class)
choose level, 1-7(how much weight the servant will lose during their absence)
rewards: 5~10 QP(times level diminishing with higher), X% chance of SQ

and hey, maybe even add in some battle upgrades, like X chance of retaining Y-Z level of weight

2 Likes

Enjoying the game so far!
Found a reproduceable bug, if you try to buy a snack when you don’t have enough QP it immediately takes you to the main menu. Also it doesn’t seem to actually take your money when you do buy a snack.

1 Like

Noted. Thanks for the bug report!

What do snacks actually DO, anyway?

it’s another way to fatten the girls