Chaldea Feeder Master (Fate/GO Fan Game) (Version 1.4 Out Now!)

Update 1.4

What’s up gamers, how you doing?

Welcome to CFM Update 1.4. This is the last big gameplay update as far as game mechanics go. With this, from now on, expect more cosmetic and content oriented updates. But let’s not waste time and get to the changes, alright?

Changelog:

Let’s start strong here and just reveal the new character, which is Mysterious Heroine X (aka MHX or just X). Not wanting to spoil anyone, but X’s max level is by far the biggest character I’ve drawn so far. Take that as you will. Also considering she is kind of a niche character that mostly only people that play the real game will get, I’ll make an effort to make the next character something more general that can appeal to everyone.

Now to the other big part of the update, it’s Upgrades! These essentially work as ways to spend your QP in exchange for various benefits. As of now, they are the Snack Machine Upgrade, The Re-Usable Kitchen Upgrade, the Half-Off Snack Machine Upgrade, the Half-Half-Off Snack Machine Upgrade and the Half-Off Re-Usable Kitchen Upgrade.

The way to acquire these upgrades is quite unique too. They are under “Edison and Tesla Upgrades” and you can choose between who do you want to build them for you. If you decide to contract Tesla, he will charge more but will be successful 100% of the time. If you decide to contract Edison, he will charge way less, but sometimes will fail to deliver, with no refunds! Choose wisely!

The Upgrades you acquire will be available in the kitchen.

Last but not least, I did some fine tuning to the gacha so that you can’t enter the summon room if you already have all servants.

Don’t forget that, CFM has it’s own discord server. Come hang out and discuss the game!

Links:

Version 1.0
Windows
Mac

Version 1.1
Windows
Mac

Version 1.2
Windows
Mac

Version 1.3
Windows
Mac

Version 1.4 [HOTFIX]
Windows
Mac

The Future:

With version 1.4 done, I can say that I’ve implemented all gameplay features I wanted, and from 1.5 forward I can focus mainly on new characters and other minor changes to fine tune the game. Right now here is what I have planned:

A new character.
Buffing Boudica’s end stages to be more in line with the other characters.
Tuning the prices of Upgrades according to community feedback.

Anyway, that should be all for now. If you do end up playing the game, please leave some feedback for me to read. Again, this is my first real experience with making a game so any criticism is appreciated.

Patreon:
Hey, I would like to really thank everyone who contributed with the game’s Patreon so far. I really appreciate you guys. I will strive to continue making your subscription there worth it, without harming the regular player experience with things such as time walls.

Just a reminder that until the end of the month, the poll’s theme is Sisters and this what it’s currently looking like:

Eresh and Ishtar - 33%
Jeanne and Jalter - 50%
Medusa, Euryale and Stheno - 17%

If you have any interest in voting on one of these, don’t forget to check the Patreon.

As always, thank you for your support - Onigashima

37 Likes

Is it possible to go further when the girl is on the fatest level ?

Interesting stuff. I would love to see more progress on this game

The download link seems faulty. It wont load properly in chrome and leads to some shady website in firefox. Not sure if its an issue on my end or not, though from what youve described it seems interesting. Gonna keep an eye on this one for now.
EDIT: Im on windows so I tried that download link. The MAC one seems to work perfectly fine.

A project about FGO nice.
I really liked the game!
i hope to see more interactions with the characters and more weight stages .
Keep up the good work!

Looks like “Penelope’s Christmas”

Hey there! As of the current version of the game, the 7th stage is the max and it will probably stay that way for a little while. Going beyond that would be getting into blob territory and I want to have a better grasp on drawing this kind of thing before attempting to do it.

So for now, the fattest level is the cap.

3 Likes

I’m … not sure what to say. The links were done the exact same way through Mediafire and I can open both the same on Chrome. Glad that you found a fix, I just hope Mediafire isn’t doing anything weird my links lol

1 Like

I am looking forward to the update then! Lol! Great work!

Well this is a good start It just need some more work like more dialog and more food that you can feed her.

1 Like

This has been an enjoyable game, I’m looking forward to more characters in the future

1 Like

Very cute little prototype! It’s not much of a game just yet but I still enjoyed it a lot and your artwork is really cute! I can’t wait to see how the game evolves as you add more features and such, good luck to you, I’ll be sure to play it again after a few updates! :smiley:

A great start I’d say. Simple but effective. Very excited to see how this develops.

This is a lovely game friend… And i would live to see that second character.

Hot Damn this is great! I cant wait to see where you go with this, the art is really good and the concept is fun!

I like this game. Of the disadvantages, I can only note that it is too small/short, too easy and too fast to pass. I look forward to the game getting bigger and better)).

For real though if Mordred with booty shorts was added I’d be willing to pay for that!Also great work on the art!

Hey, thanks for the kind words! If I do end up doing Mordred I would probably also choose the Apocrypha Spiritron Dress (the one with the red jacket and booty shorts). Maybe even a toggle between forms if people really want.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed this game so far, despite not actually being a huge Fate fan! It was cute and simple, and of course it will get better with more content and effort. I will say, some of the exposition at the beginning is a little tedious, and the major critique I have is with the cooking system. It’s hard to tell what exactly she’s looking for besides Stampot (Which food is “salty”??), and the random get a recipe once a day thing often gives you the same one or two daily despite like 6 recipes being in the game. (every day I get told how to make stampot, with once a week being told how to make curry, and yet later the game asks me to make pancakes lmao). So that would be my only complaint is that, in this early unfinished state, the cooking/recipe gathering is frustrating at times.

Loving the game so far! I didn’t expect an update so soon, keep up the good work!