Change of circumstances

There’s not been much progress of late. The main reason for this is that I am being made redundant and have been working to find a new job. I’ve also had some medical issues. Unfortunately this kind of thing happens, and obviously has an impact on time available to code. I won’t be the first or last game developer to be affected. I ask for your patience, the project isn’t dead, but other things have to come first.

Well, here’s hoping everything goes well.

Seconding that.

goes without saying but good luck there dingo heres hoping

Good luck!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. I’m still looking for work, and have a couple of things in the pipe, but nothing certain yet. I’m still working on the code, but having to fix some issues deep-down in the parser that works on expressions. I’m also doing a fursuit electronics commission, which is taking much of my time at the moment - but it will bring in some cash!

You should make a Patreon for this project.
I don’t know how much money you’ll make but if you do it I’ll advertise it in as many WG communities as possible.

[quote=“Nyseron, post:7, topic:874”]You should make a Patreon for this project.
I don’t know how much money you’ll make but if you do it I’ll advertise it in as many WG communities as possible.[/quote]

I’ve wondered about Patreon. It would be nice to have a little income from the development, but I do feel right now the rather sporadic time I have to devote to it would make it little more than a tip jar. Once things are a bit more stable I may be able offer the option for people’s characters to become NPCs in the game or something similar.

The parser fixing I mentioned is more or less complete, so I’m back on to coding new things, which is good.