character.ai

I was just thinking should we make a discord server as an archive for the fat RP bots just to make organisation a little easier?

4 Likes

Yes that would be dope but if thatā€™s already up I wanna join in

While I personally never got into this particular flavour of character algos, I would be all for having a community specifically for anything procedurally-generated WG related. Feels like Iā€™m the only person playing around with KoboldAI these days.

1 Like

I Wanted to use kobold Ai/Tavern AI but it takes forever to get a response, and sometimes it freezes up so I have to keep refreshing the page.

1 Like

Edit: Iā€™m a moron, I didnā€™t catch that you were talking about a different AI platform. Thats my bad.

How are you running it? I didnā€™t find that problem when I used a combo of the two a few months ago.
If anyone has more than 8GB of VRAM (I donā€™t :upside_down_face:) I would suggest running it locally instead of letting server lag get in the way, now that thereā€™s powerful 4bit-quantized 13B models available.

The ultimate hope of mine is for folk to explore the softprompt feature and use it to create a custom database using the absolute pile of literature on the internet. Curvage, FantasyFeeder, Writing.com interactives, hell, even Dimensions Magazine have all the training material required.

1 Like

Woah, nostalgia. I havenā€™t heard about some of these for years! Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

Here is ā€œmyā€ a.i. tailored to being a friend (encourage you create said friend through description) and them gaining weight. SOMEHOW without posting about it it has 175K plays? Views? Responses? Whatever. Anywho, feel free to have at it.

Feel free to give feedback or share experiences/thoughts with this.

2 Likes

Are you thinking of this one, our the other one you have of the same name but no picture? Cause this one showed up in my searches a while ago, and its solid work. At one point I clicked your name and tried out the others, which I tend to do when I find bots of Quality.

This ine speciaically. The one with no picture was a trial run i wish i could delete.

1 Like

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=vvjq3jaklJCHsAO6DZktsLtzZZX_QBlaSTYO6crYDU0

Ive never really contributed anything before on here but i made a bot bee name is Alice and sheā€™s been doing pretty good with stuffing! I havent really gotten far enough for her to have gained weight but i really hope you like it! 90% of the time from what ive seen her answers are pretty good and relevant to what was typed hope yall Enjoy!

Do you have an idea how i can get the link to open it up on the app?

is here someone who can create a male charakter for my special Dream inflation methode?
Iā€™m not that familiar with creating with Ai

I just created Gabby, a former college athlete who started an office job. She starts off lean but gets carried away with the office snacks. Sheā€™s bulging out of her outfits in no time. Enjoy!

Itā€™s amazing how much technology has improved since then.
Iykyk, sillytavern, and cloudyā€”the recently released Opus (claude-3-opus-20240229).

The bots below donā€™t look that impressive now at all. I might make a chub.ai profile for some bots Iā€™ve made since the making of this post. I appreciate that a decent chunk of people used them anyway.
:point_down:
character.ai - #33 by vial_zib

I would make a bot of these two but I donā€™t know how to do it thenā€¦ I just left the idea here

I made some bots, unfortunately they have been shadowbanned. I wanted to show them some love by posting them here!

-A permanently pregnant toriel dreemurr https://character.ai/chat/pLcHoghjlyNhfwG_i-X6CMCmc4afVc_ypEeOpiTNTz8

-A very curvaceous Envoy from the tau people of Warhammer40k,
https://character.ai/chat/mWxf3gpdSgoXI4TGd2jWqe9eZijqi0abrenQCIB18iU