Chinese Weight Pre-Alfa By Aisitewan

I made a visual novel in pre-alpha state, it is a game related to weight gain.
The alpha demo has no sexual content yet and is only in Spanish, the game is about a scientist who met some college students lost in the karoto forest, Taiwan.

With your strategy and cunning, you have the ability to convince students to gain weight.
There will be many different endings. Try to get the one that suits you best :3

You can find the free download here:

Old Link:

New Link:

You can also find it on Patreon! supporting us even with a 5 dollars will get you rewards like early access to the novel and drawings!!!.

This novel contains or will contain:

• Extreme Weight Gain
  • Gay and straight (by Brigida)romance
  • illustrated Oral, vaginal and anal sex scenes

WONT Contain:

• Cub
  • Age Minors
  • Vore
  • Violence
  • Scat
  • Baby fur
  • Extreme Weight Loss

Maybe in a future:

• Bondage
  • Transvestism
  • Slob
  • Blob
  • Feminization
  • Masculinization
  • Emasculation
  • Humillation
  • Force Feeding

All characters depicted are 18 or older.

6 Likes

You posted a wrong Patreon link (its just the login page)

If it gets an english translation, will definitely try, the concept itself is definitely A+ material

5 Likes

D´oh! my patreon is :pizza:

Esteban is creating a Visual Novel | Patreon ^^

I should add my game unreleased characters in the next update?
you can vote for free on my patreon!!!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/45542576

her name is Meiling Tsai-Gwen

his name is Beau Schwartzbaum

1 Like

is there an english version?

Op said Spanish only, but here’s the back story:

En algún lugar del bosque de Karoto, Taiwán, 1 de junio de 1999, Habían 6 estudiantes perdidos, llamados Ziul, Esteban, Kat, Pedro, Nina y Victoria.

In a forest of Karato, Taiwan, June 1st, 1999: there were six lost students named Ziul, Esteban, Kat, Pedro, Nina, and Victoria.

Esteban los había convencido de escaparse un rato del recorrido escolar para conocer algunos lugares de Taipéi, pero desafortunadamente, se perdieron y terminaron vagando por la ciudad.

Esteban had convinced them to get away from the school tour and into the forest of Taipei, but unfortunately, they got lost and ended up wandering the city.

Hasta que accidentalmente se adentraron en el bosque de Karoto, luego de un cansado recorrido de varias horas dando vueltas en círculos, los chicos comenzaron a discutir

They inadvertently ventured into the forest of Karoto and, after a few exhausting hours wandering in circles, they started to argue.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for the information still.

I hope we do get a translation because this is a great and adorable concept so far, and the art and presentation is wonderful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have created a discord server to listen to your ideas and opinions, I would like to know your opinion, critique, doubt or advice of my game uwu

My Spanish is VERY limited so I really hope to play this when it comes out in English, if that’s an upcoming plan?

The game will be translated in two or three weeks ^^

1 Like

My friend finished translating the game, the next update will be in a few days, the patreoners will have translation updates days before, if you find an error you can tell me in my discord or twitter uwu

TRANSLATED BY @KatoBab in twitter

tutorial to translate the game

4 Likes

thank you very much!!

Sorry for the delay and not updating my games, I had a problem with my university and I was busy, but my projects are still standing

No worries, good to know you’re still working on this :slight_smile:

https://aisitewan.itch.io/chinese-weight-beta

the link of the game updates

I think the link’s broken

1 Like

I will try to fix the link later Dx