Christmas game 2021

You can try to stuff to the brim your pretty neighbour.

New model, new look, slight weigh gain (more stages, than before), as always, short dialogues :slight_smile:

Also added imperial metrics for your convenience.

Updated sounds and of course music for the spirit of the holidays. Hope you will enjoy!

Warning! Read this before!

If you follow me, you should know, that for now I create multiple short games with some sort of game mechanics in almost standard interface. It is literally a bunch of images, that appear in different circumstances and there is almost no weight gain. All my games are stuffing games. And for me the main value is that they are different. Different models, morphs, clothes, different style of interactions. Every game is an experiment. They are as they are. You can see in screenshots skinniest and fattest sprites. There is nothing more. Some people, such as me like such things and diversity. So if you are not into it, i ask you to understand and to forgive))

Or just subscribe to my Patreon and get all the games a once:

2021-12-15_01-47-31 (2)

1 Like

Now what did I JUST SAY on Good Vacation 3?
Not going to bother writing another text blurb, my pointā€™s been stated, $5 yada yada.

Time to read my other post,

-Marc

Post signature:
I will say I appreciate your honesty on just how bare-bones these are; honesty, however, will never justify these prices.
Itā€™s from this point onward that my cordial tone will begin to ā€˜slip.ā€™

10 Likes

Asking for $5 for what appears to be a carbon copy of all the other games you have posted thus far seems to be a bit much, imho.

Iā€™d be a bit more nicer with the delivery, but judging from your post history, this appears to be a trend you donā€™t intend on stopping.

5 Likes

man this copy and paste ass dev

7 Likes

Anyone else sick of seeing stock Daz3D characters, or is it just me?

Also, pls dev, make her do more than one face in your screencaps, sheā€™s just staring with the same facial direction and the same facial expression in all of them.

5 Likes

You cant charge 5 dollars for a reskinned game with default daz assets

2 Likes

There isnā€™t. The screenshots encapsulate the entire game. Maybe one looking left here and there. This is explicitly mentioned in the text preceding the images, as follows:

ā€œ[The content of releases] [are] literally a bunch of images, that appear in different circumstancesā€¦ā€

ā€œEvery game is an experiment. They are as they are. |
ā€¦There is nothing more.ā€

A paid for ā€˜Christmasā€™ version? Hardly in the spirit of Christmasā€¦ especially as it appears to be yet another straight reskin with a few minor tweaks.

@SRP If you can suggest anything better/more cost effective than Daz, Iā€™m all ears :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t seen as unanimous an opinion as this since the last YouTube Direct.

2 Likes

lmao itā€™s true, we get full length games with incredible stories for less or nothing. 5usd for static 3d rendered images of, honestly not so great looking broads? pass, its great to have different stages pics, I like the idea of turning it into a game, but thatā€™s essentially it, a stuffing slide show.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t need an alternative program or anything, the dev just needs to use one of the fifty billion facial bones and facial shape keys that come with Daz models.
Daz is reasonably fine, outside of most of their models having absolutely scary mouths, namely the teeth.
People just use the program as a way to do asset flips without putting in any actual time or effort.

Still, alternatives include:

1. Making your own models from scratch.
  2. Using free bases provided by people and making your own characters out of it.
  3. MakeHuman.
  4. Getting into the parody market and editing models from games.
  5. Editing the Daz models themselves (though I have no idea if this is legal or not.)
  6. Making and editing Illusion game models.

Half the time, these Daz models arenā€™t designed for the things theyā€™re being used for, which is why most belly-focused games using the models end up with limited belly sizes or that awful ā€œDaz3D torpedo bellyā€ you see in a lot of these kinds of games, where Iā€™m pretty sure the dev just scales the belly bone willy-nilly.
Being lazy is fine, but charging people for cookie-cutter games made with lazy shortcuts is not.

7 Likes

Eh, more often than not the stories are more of a detriment to the game than not (especially the ā€˜Unlimited Pleasureā€™ remake). I donā€™t mind the straightforwardness of these games and itā€™s a hell of a lot better value than many other Patreons Iā€™ve subbed to for games/art.

The game is straightforward, but in the most boring and repetitive manner possible. You meet a woman and stuff her, but to increase her capacity or weight, youā€™re forced to repeat the stuffing several times, aka seeing the same lines, poses and choices over and over and over.

This is bad enough for a single game, but itā€™s literally all of them since theyā€™re copies of each other. If anything it felt more rewarding to open the image folder directly.

As I said I like the idea of it, as in having such a game existing. I was pointing out how there are actual games with hours of gameplay being available for less. If all we wanted was a stuffing slide show, we can search pixiv or deviantart or e-hentai lmao. Itā€™s not like these are great art in a specific style that you want to support an artist. I wouldnā€™t replay these games over and over to warrant paying that.

1 Like

I agree with most of what you say. Especially the torpedo belly! Although that really is laziness; itā€™s fairly easy to avoid with a bit of tweaking.

The main issue with Daz, as you say, is using it for things itā€™s not really intended for. And fat models definitely fall into this category. Itā€™s great for creating ā€˜modelā€™ size models, but fat characters are very difficult to do properly. A lot of poses/clothing items simply wonā€™t work. Iā€™ve lost count of the times Iā€™ve spent an hour or more setting up a single scene, only to give up when I realise that no matter what I do, it looks awful. Unfortunately, like it or not, Daz is the program that most of us have to use, simply because of the variety of assets it has.

Until Daz Studio release better base character models (donā€™t hold your breath), I doubt weā€™re going to see much improvement. Especially in fields such as this which have comparatively tiny target audiences, meaning the devs donā€™t have the resources to create anything better.

2 Likes

when I try to extract the files from th .zip folder it shows me this

Have you tried using 7zip instead of WinRAR, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™ll make a difference but thereā€™s a chance at least.

Yeah, pls, pls, pls guys, Iā€™m begging you, STOP downloading WinRAR, it was out of date and irrelevant YEARS ago. Everyone should be using 7-zip, itā€™s ACTUALLY free and open-source instead of using some 90ā€™s-styled dumb trial that nags you into eternity.

(I donā€™t actually know if thatā€™s your problem here, but eh.)

Absolutely agree. I keep 7-Zip for my primary use cases. I only keep Win-Rar on hand for when Iā€™m downloading something with a different language locale.

Iā€™d definitely agree that 7-zip is a lot better than WINrar!

However, a corrupt archive message would lead me to suspect that the download is actually corrupt. Does happen sometimes, although very rarely. If possible, Iā€™d suggest deleting the file and downloading it again.