Chub, Chomp, Chill (Version 1.2 Out Now!)

wow, this is incredibly impressive for a fetish game! and as a representative for the twenty people who bought Tomodachi Life on launch years ago, i have to say that so far the charm and aesthetics of this game are already super cute and funny, and i can’t wait to see more progress over time!

and since everyone’s throwing out ideas and stuff to incorporate in later builds, i guess i’ll also list the one thing i’d love to see, but of course since you’re the developer, it’s purely up to you on whether or not this would fit in your game! in essence, burps would be sick. if you choose to keep the game mute, simply adding a surprised face for when a burp is rising, and then a face with the mouth open and wavy for mid-burp would be amazing. and if you were to go the extra mile and add in dialogue concerning burps that change with personality types (like bitch could say “y-yeah, i burped! so what!? i-i don’t need to excuse myself!” and outgoing could say “phew, excuse me! that was a big one, haha!” etc etc) i would love you forever. but yeah, just an unnecessary suggestion!

either way, as i said, really great stuff here. good luck with future development!

4 Likes

Scribbles when you get a chance, could you respond to the few people having invisible characters?

1 Like

I’m currently trying to figure this out. Though admittedly I’m not sure where to start. Since I can’t seem to replicate the bug on my end.

3 Likes

Well, this is just downright jarring. Turns out boost foods don’t get saved when you close the game; only the overall weight does. Built a spoiled brat, fed her nothing but pizza to grow her boobs to test the boost stuff out, got my fill, opened the game later on, instead of huge jugs and a potbelly she’s just an overstuffed bean with barely any bust to speak of. (Doesn’t help that I forgot to adjust the sliders before jumping in.) No pics because of how unexpected it was, but it’s pretty obvious if you’re actively trying for only one attribute.

EDIT: Got screenshots of a different gal. Went for an extreme bottom-heavy diet this time (and remembered the sliders this time, set hips and butt about halfway up). Here’s a before and after of restarting the game.

2 Likes

Oh yes, now this one I’ve definitely come across. That should be fixed in 0.2

5 Likes

I like the concept. I think you need to nerf the game in general though, visible weight gain could be slowed down, levels progress slower, and their ability to eat large amounts should take longer to train.

3 Likes

I agree, it would be a more rewarding if the rate of gain were made less visible in future updates. But I bet this is something that occured to SolitaryScribbles, there just isn’t much to do currently other than feed our little sprite and get a sense of the gain mechanics. When there is more dialogue and more activities for her it will probably be stretched out.

1 Like

The list of bugs and suggested changes I have is below. Despite the criticism, I do absolutely love this project.

Summary

On your Hue/Value/Saturation sliders, the labels for Saturation and Value are mixed up. I’m still just barely starting the game, so I’ll report back as necessary.
Further inspection reveals that in the personality picker, the option is shown as “chill” in the picker, but “calm” once selected. In a similar vein, soft-spoken is hyphenated in the picker, but unhyphenated when picked.
I also find that adjusting the camera with the right mouse button feels as though it rotates the model in the wrong direction, and that the mouse sensitivity feels too low.
At minimum breast, waist, and butt sizes, the models for the Clod Suit and Dress intersect with any of the forms of pants
Upon closer inspection, it looks like when selecting hairdos, it does technically accept scroll input, but scrolls extremely slowly.
At larger hip and bust sizes, different parts of the clothing and model will start to overlap or intersect

4 Likes

yeah, the inverse camera was pretty annoying.

note: I played the version released 20 or so days ago, I don’t know if it was tweaked after that

1 Like

actually on most of the multi option creation menus, you can click and drag to scroll

1 Like

Petition for belly rub hitbox to get bigger as the character grows.

7 Likes

A Let’s play of the alpha I just released :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there, all! Sorry I haven’t said anything here in a while. I am indeed still working on the game though! Version 0.2 should be out in a week or so. It adds a few new features and fixes a handful of bugs. Many of which mentioned here. Not a super MASSIVE update, but definitely adds some requested stuff.

11 Likes

Wow, I’m flattered that you made a video on it! :blush:
And to answer your Pop Tart question, it’s just an image I got online. Heck, all the food portraits are “placeholders” I’ve been meaning to change, heh heh.

6 Likes

“Chick Fill’ A Sauce” seems like a totally original and final concept to me, wdym? xD

4 Likes

Hey there, all! After a whole month, I can finally say that 0.2 will be dropping on Saturday!

24 Likes

man tears

3 Likes

Hey there everyone!

VERSION 0.2 IS NOW OUT!
Adds things like male support, burps, bloating, clipping fixes and more! Hope you enjoy! :slight_smile:

Read all the new additions and changes here in the devlog.

Download 0.2 here

Your continued thoughts are much appreciated, and thank you for your patience! ^^

10 Likes

just gonna say, the jiggle physics and the altering of pricing and values have made the game better, we can also make male WG now. thank you for this, next to forager and terraria this was a great update proportionally

1 Like

Looking real nice, though bloat’s a bit whack. A couple of things I found while playing around with a male body type:

Administering pets/belly rubs while your character audibly burps causes the burp animation to play after you’re done petting/rubbing. Facial expression does not change from the default while this happens.

Burping while in free roam causes your character to stop in their tracks. They can still be called back, but they won’t actually roam until you do and send them off again.

Once bloat’s gone, your character’s belly goes back to being flat before slowly expanding out to what it should be. Gives me an idea to improve bloat as well; instead of a hard jump to the inflated tummy size, have it build up over time, only shrinking when ya burp. Once it’s done, you don’t de-bloat instantly either; you gotta burp it all out over time. Maybe belly rubs can increase the belching frequency, while head pats can maybe suppress them?

1 Like