Chubby Bunny & Steel [R&S conversion mod]

Hey hey.

r&s1

While my other project continues, I wanted to pick up something different on the side. I started modding games that allowed for substituting files and turns out, R * bbit & S * eel’s files are largely unpacked.

Below is the file for green druid. Right now it’s purely movement (I literally started this last night), but over time I’ll continue to expand on the number of classes and colours that are available.

To mod;

• Open Steam
  • Select the game
  • Manage > Browse local files
  • Animations folder
  • Find file “druid_rabbit_0000.png” and save a backup somewhere else
  • Paste the new file and rename it to the above
26 Likes

Could someone tell me for what game this mod is? These Acronyms in OP post don’t explain too much

Rabbits and Steel. Honestly, didn’t know about it until a friend of mine mentioned it too. Think Bullet-Hell roguelike with 4-player co-op, and a fairly high difficulty curve. And cute pngs of humanoid characters with animal aspects.

2 Likes

Here’s the complete green druid set. Next step is to attempt creating each colour variant, though that shouldn’t be too difficult. By the time all class’ are complete, they’ll each have a zip with all variants contained within.

@Errornulll Thanks for explaining. Similar to the p*kemon twine game I’ve seen recently, I wanted to avoid directly referring to it.

1 Like