Cicada Springs (v0.7.0.1 / Public Demo Available)

You could also use 7zip as an alternative, it supports more file types and is actually completely free (yes winrar works just fine without paying but it does still constantly want you to pay). As an added bonus, 7zip is actually faster at zipping and unzipping files than Windows’ built in tool is.

2 Likes

that’s not a bad idea! I’ll consider doing that in addition to my winrar archives. I don’t use 7-zip personally, but if it means ease of access for you guys I’m always down.

2 Likes

I haven’t played the demo yet, but just a question, will the characters get to blob size in the future like in coven of calahree?

1 Like

I have character portraits that go up to some pretty big sizes, but I don’t have anything planned for blob sizes outside of one special secret ending.

4 Likes

I’m a little confused on how the day/night transition gets triggered. Is it automatic, or is it something I need to do?

2 Likes

Hi,

Will this game be posted on steam? I would really like to buy it.

Hey, I’m sorry about that. When I wrote out everything for the previous update, I hadn’t taken into account things that I’d programmed into the game vs things that I’d actually worked out how to do. The Day and Night system was programmed in, but wasn’t implemented until this most recent update in September. That’ll be coming to the demo version this month :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In a perfect world, yes! It should also be available on itch.io when it’s ready to come out of the oven.

2 Likes